Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Conference rankings

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    It my understanding we are looking at adding women's golf and we will be adding beach volleyball. Looking forward to both.
    Geaux Cajuns!
    Better be women's beach vball, so I can schedule my life around that accordingly for viewing purposes

2. Default Re: Conference rankings

Hey ya'll Google Prisilla Lima ---maybe she can return as our coach!!! Now that is Beach Volleyball!!!

Default Re: Conference rankings

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Better be women's beach vball, so I can schedule my life around that accordingly for viewing purposes
    I went to the National Championship this year in Orange Beach. Crazy how athletic the girls are, they were playing in gusts up to 20 mph and battling sea gulls the whole time.

4. Default Re: Conference rankings

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    http://www.sunbeltsports.org/ABOUTTH.eBubasCup.aspx

Its total points. However, the amount of points available in a particular sport is directly related to the number of teams participating. So if there's only 5 teams in a sport, last place will receive 1 pt while 1st place gets 5 pts.
    The system is lacking, before the majority of SBC teams picked up softball, UL would be ranked in the top-25 but only get as many Vic Bubas points as the 6th place basketball team.

Default Re: Conference rankings

I happened to be staying right next to the collegiate national beach championship this year. Very competitive sport and an amazing spectator sport. Even watching them warm up and jog down the beach every morning was entertaining. We should definitely field a team. p.s. this one was in May and at the Hangout in Gulf Shores.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information