Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SBC G8: #2 South Alabama vs. #3 Louisiana

Default Re: SBC G8: #2 South Alabama vs. #3 Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It would help rpi to beat south al again and Troy in the finals
    I hear you, but I'm just thinking in terms of the easiest way into the championship on Sunday. I'll take an rpi hit and a championship every time.

2. UL Baseball Re: SBC G8: #2 South Alabama vs. #3 Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It would help rpi to beat south al again and Troy in the finals
    Crazy tell me that it will make a difference? Does it send us to a lesser number one, possibly away from a national seed?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Crazy tell me that it will make a difference? Does it send us to a lesser number one, possibly away from a national seed?
    Are you kidding me? How can we lose? We have the best one, two starting rotation in the state and possibly the country.

It could, if lsu wins sec tournament and get a 2 national, they might not stick them with a very high 2 seed like us, we might get sent to Mississippi state if they host

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Are you kidding me? How can we lose? We have the best one, two starting rotation in the state and possibly the country.

I like our 1 and 2 guys and all but come on. That's a stretch. This is one of the lesser pitching heavy teams Tony has put out in a while.

We might not have to worry about Troy. ASU up 3-2 bottom 8th.

It's over. The #8 seed ASU knocks off #1 Troy and sends them packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    What are you smoking? Have you seen Nola and Eadds at LSU? Now they may be the best one two in the country, but I think even Vandy has them beat.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    What are you smoking? Have you seen Nola and Eadds at LSU? Now they may be the best one two in the country, but I think even Vandy has them beat.
    I will say this, I think Austin can go toe to toe with any pitcher in the country and give us a chance to win. With that said, after him, we are thin and we will always need our bats to keep us afloat.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaL View Post
    (no message)
    I like it!

Z

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    We might not have to worry about Troy. ASU up 3-2 bottom 8th.

It's over. The #8 seed ASU knocks off #1 Troy and sends them packing.
    Wow!

South Al and FIU are in a rain delay. This is good news for us, I would much rather face an exhausted team tomorrow with little pitching relief (because they may have to pull the starter early because of this) than a well rested team. It also would help a lot if it were USA we faced and they were dog tired so we could hopefully get another top 25 RPI win and hopefully beat FAU in the finals.

12. Default Re: SBC G8: #2 South Alabama vs. #3 Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    South Al and FIU are in a rain delay. This is good news for us, I would much rather face an exhausted team tomorrow with little pitching relief (because they may have to pull the starter early because of this) than a well rested team. It also would help a lot if it were USA we faced and they were dog tired so we could hopefully get another top 25 RPI win and hopefully beat FAU in the finals.
    They never started that game, so I think the projected starters will get to pitch. The lightning isn't letting up though

SBC tweeted that the last lightning strike was 8:02. So the game should start soon.

Just tweeted game time 8:55

Amazing how the SBC internet feed is now fine, but sucked big time when the Cajuns were playing. Almost like a Hoax gremlin is hacking the Cajun games.
    Maybe they buy enough bandwidth for the 100 or so fans that watch the other teams, and then it all crashes when 1000 Cajuns log in.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information