Thread: South Alabama Pregame Talk

Default South Alabama Pregame Talk

I am sure that Austin will get the nod and we need him to go deep into the game if we want to win this thing. Also please god almighty put Leonards back in the starting line up. It was dreadful watching Compton last night. Will we be required to be in the 1st base dug out as we will be the visiting team?

Default Re: South Alabama Pregame Talk

Dreadful? Really? Compton hardly had the worst night of all the guys in the lineup. Perfect bunt in the 9th and some nice plays in the field. I would agree that we should get Leonards back in and I'm ok with it being for Compton, but it's a little harsh to say it was dreadful to watch. This is a guy busting it to get going again and sparked us last weekend.

Good thing is, these guys like Harrison and Trahan and Adams know how to put a bad night at the plate behind them

If we're gonna talk dreadful night, it would have to be Harrison. 3 K's and at least a couple were in some huge spots. Dude's a great hitter. Just wasn't his night. Would like to see Leonards get a start tonight though. Loved his aggression first pitch swinging.

4. Default Re: South Alabama Pregame Talk

What time is the game tonight???

7:30

6. Default Re: South Alabama Pregame Talk

ty

7. Default Re: South Alabama Pregame Talk

No need for the 1st base dugout. Cajuns are the home team.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun16 View Post
    No need for the 1st base dugout. Cajuns are the home team.
    Really? What determines home team? Is it NOT seeding while still in the winner's bracket?

Important game, will enhance our resume on top of the tournament implications. If we win, we'd then be 2-2 against USA and 1 of those 2 wins would be a "neutral" field. I know we're in, but it can't hurt our seeding.

I'm predicting a very late night again, maybe even way later.

Thread Information