View Poll Results: What is your Louisiana Football Season Ticket status?

Voters
97. This poll is closed
  • Bought Season Tickets for the first time this year!

6 6.19%
  • Never bought Season tickets, never will, I get walk up only.

3 3.09%
  • Bought them in the past, will do so again this season!

14 14.43%
  • Renewed my tickets already, I am a Season ticket holder!

57 58.76%
  • Saw/Heard a Louisiana Football Season Ticket Ad and bought tickets!

1 1.03%
  • Won't be buying season tickets.

16 16.49%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Season Ticket Purchase Push

NCAA Re: Season Ticket Purchase Push

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico
    _ WOW

McTailgaiter
    Cayennethepepper
    Cajungun111

all not buying season tickets. LOL

Go figure!

LOL _
    Looks like you're wrong AGAIN taco boy. Or is it gingo? Either way, drop the chalupa son. Your act is getting tired and old. You are only funny in your own mind!

Default Re: Season Ticket Purchase Push

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    I'm just being honest that I will probably never be a season ticket holder. Not because I don't support the program but because I can never tell how many tickets I will need. I will be bringing 7 people to the Ohio game. If every Cajun fan did that we would fill Cajun Field. _
    RCAJUN90,

Please don't say you support the program and then admit that you don't purchase season tickets!!! The administration, Gerald Hebert and all the coaches have made it quite clear that a good season ticket base is the key to a successful program. Having season tickets does not prevent you from bringing other to the games with you.

However, if you don't purchase season tickets, that's a decission only you can make. But if that is what you choose to do, don't try to make us believe you FULLY support the program. I am aware of several people who have moved away, and can't make more that 1 or 2 games a year and still keep there season tickets.

Those fans TRULY support the Ragin Cajuns!!!!!!!!!!

My father bought tickets so I'll vote in his stead, I hope I can attend some games this year.

4. Default Re: Season Ticket Purchase Push

We have to remember that their are people who can't afford season tickets and can only afford general admission tickets. Either way they are paying to get into the game and supporting this program. We need people to buy season tickets and tickets in general.

Personally I'm looking forward to being at all of the home games and I'm praying for no rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35
    RCAJUN90,

Please don't say you support the program and then admit that you don't purchase season tickets!!! The administration, Gerald Hebert and all the coaches have made it quite clear that a good season ticket base is the key to a successful program. Having season tickets does not prevent you from bringing other to the games with you.

However, if you don't purchase season tickets, that's a decission only you can make. But if that is what you choose to do, don't try to make us believe you FULLY support the program. I am aware of several people who have moved away, and can't make more that 1 or 2 games a year and still keep there season tickets.

Those fans TRULY support the Ragin Cajuns!!!!!!!!!!
    I could easily lie and say I bought four but I'm not like that. If I can keep bringing people with me to the games and buy walk up tickets I think I'm supporting the program. The only way I could see myself buying season tickets is if I was able to move back to Lafayette. You may not consider that being a fan but I do. If the Cajuns put a good product on the field I will be able to keep bringing those seven people.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunHeat2
    I think it is for the academic year. In other words from from the first home game of the academic year to the last. As Daddy Cajun said it is good for any sport you take them to. Football, volleyball, track, tennis, softball whatever. Sounds like a solid entertainment value to me

You really need to speak to Shivaun for details. She may also be able to steer you to selected season ticket packages for the family, I don't know about that? I have not used the Young Ragin'Cajun Club for some time now.
    Young Ragin' Cajun Club

If your child is between the ages of 2-16 and is interested in joining the Young Ragin' Cajun Club, click here for a mail-in order form. The Young Ragin' Cajun Club membership fee is only $60 for 2007-2008 and is good for admission to all Ragin' Cajuns athletics events.

I will buy them next year.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor
    _ Young Ragin' Cajun Club

If your child is between the ages of 2-16 and is interested in joining the Young Ragin' Cajun Club, click here for a mail-in order form. The Young Ragin' Cajun Club membership fee is only $60 for 2007-2008 and is good for admission to all Ragin' Cajuns athletics events.

I will buy them next year. _
    Thanks, I have the link to ragincajuns.com link for tickets, you guys can find it there.

http://www.ragincajuns.com/ViewArtic.&ATCLID=811223

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information