View Poll Results: What is your Louisiana Football Season Ticket status?

Voters
97. This poll is closed
  • Bought Season Tickets for the first time this year!

6 6.19%
  • Never bought Season tickets, never will, I get walk up only.

3 3.09%
  • Bought them in the past, will do so again this season!

14 14.43%
  • Renewed my tickets already, I am a Season ticket holder!

57 58.76%
  • Saw/Heard a Louisiana Football Season Ticket Ad and bought tickets!

1 1.03%
  • Won't be buying season tickets.

16 16.49%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket Purchase Push

UL Football Season Ticket Purchase Push

Just wanted to start another Summer Poll in light of the NEW monies some of which could effect season ticket sales!!!

DaddyCajun

Renewed my 6 season tickets and 3 Young Ragin Cajun Passes!!!!!

Now working on Friends

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Season Ticket Purchase Push

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    _ Just wanted to start another Summer Poll in light of the NEW monies some of which could effect season ticket sales!!!

DaddyCajun

Now working on Friends _
    No longer a rookie, boys. bought the five pack last year, even though it was only me. renewed this year, and the girlfriend, who normally got her ducketts from her mom who worked for UL, also bought five.

The only changes I will make this year is that I will be reluctant to give them away. Last year, when friends or aquaintances would pass by our tent on the way to the stadium, I'd just hand those babies out. this year, i will keep them a little more tied down so hopefully they'll have to buy more tickets.

Renewed my 4 and added another. Seems like we always needed to buy at least one more last year when we came to town; so just added it up front this time.

WOW

McTailgaiter
    Cayennethepepper
    Cajungun111

all not buying season tickets. LOL

Go figure!

LOL

UL Football Re: Season Ticket Purchase Push

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico
    _ WOW

McTailgaiter
    Cayennethepepper
    Cajungun111

all not buying season tickets. LOL

Go figure!

LOL _
    How is it you found out how they voted. I set the poll up to make them public but I do not know how to view how one votes.

I did that so we could see it someone just was not buying season tickets or they were flamers!!!

DaddyCajun

I did that so we could see it someone just was not buying season tickets or they were flamers!!!

DaddyCajun _
    Gee Daddy, do you think they also stuffed the ballot box on what game most Cajun fans want to see in 2007?

That is the poll the goofball in Lake Chuck mentioned in his newspaper article in which he also said Louisiana universities shouldn't get "new money" until we play each other (even though from 2000 to the present UL played 10 nonconference instate programs).

LOL! Can you say "extortion"?

Just wanted to start another Summer Poll in light of the NEW monies some of which could effect season ticket sales!!!

DaddyCajun

Now working on Friends
    Not to hijack the thread but can anyone answer why our season ticket subscriber numbers have historically been a closely guarded secret?

/Renewed mine.
    //Looking to buy a parking pass.
    ///tired of parking and walking from behind the cajundome.

8. Default Re: Season Ticket Purchase Push

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun
    Not to hijack the thread but can anyone answer why our season ticket subscriber numbers have historically been a closely guarded secret?

/Renewed mine.
    ///tired of parking and walking from behind the cajundome.
    You should be there many hours before the game starts for tailgating anyway. Makes the walk seem shorter.

That is unless you work on Saturdays and you can't make it for tailgating. I know some people are in that unfortunate boat.

UL Baseball Re: Season Ticket Purchase Push

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun
    _ Not to hijack the thread but can anyone answer why our season ticket subscriber numbers have historically been a closely guarded secret?

/Renewed mine.
    ///tired of parking and walking from behind the cajundome. _
    AstroCajun, last I had heard was that this year we were only getting parking passes IF you purchased tickets that had RCC monies involved. A MD friend and I were going to move our tickets to an area on the 2nd level but did not this year due to the non ability to purchase the pass with having purchased those seats.

This MAY change next year, stay tuned to David Walker, Louisiana's AD.

Hey Astro on another subject I will be in Atlanta when the Braves and Astros hook up on the Tuesday. This will be a very welcomed treat for me, I am sure you get to see them quite often, is that so?

DaddyCajun

My boy is only 3 so I'm a year or two away from season tickets.

11. UL Football Re: Season Ticket Purchase Push

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor
    _ My boy is only 3 so I'm a year or two away from season tickets. _
    Season tickets help a program, but to each his own. You might want to consider the Young Cajuns Club for your son. I think it is still in existence. They provided lots of great stuff and experiences for my sons when they were a similar age to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunHeat2
    Season tickets help a program, but to each his own. You might want to consider the Young Cajuns Club for your son. I think it is still in existence. They provided lots of great stuff and experiences for my sons when they were a similar age to yours.
    Put me down for Zero season tickets. I will walk up for the Ohio game. You guys tank and suck the rest of the season, I will watch the rest on TV and become a big Saints fan. Truth is if the the Cajuns win every game this year I will not buy season tickets nor would I ever buy Saints season tickets. I just can't waste money on unused tickets. If the Cajuns are entertaining regardless if they are losing I will probably go to every home game.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    Put me down for Zero season tickets. I will walk up for the Ohio game. You guys tank and suck the rest of the season, I will watch the rest on TV and become a big Saints fan. Truth is if the the Cajuns win every game this year I will not buy season tickets nor would I ever buy Saints season tickets. I just can't waste money on unused tickets. If the Cajuns are entertaining regardless if they are losing I will probably go to every home game.
    That's the spirit, RC. That's the reason we are where we are. We have FAR too many "fans" with that attitude. If we keep it up maybe we can move back to the SLC! That should satisfy a large number of the "faithful".

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    _ Put me down for Zero season tickets. I will walk up for the Ohio game. You guys tank and suck the rest of the season, I will watch the rest on TV and become a big Saints fan. Truth is if the the Cajuns win every game this year I will not buy season tickets nor would I ever buy Saints season tickets. I just can't waste money on unused tickets. If the Cajuns are entertaining regardless if they are losing I will probably go to every home game. _
    If you had any brains, you would realize that you could invest a little cash into Saints season tickets, go to 2 or 3 games, and sell the rest on Stub Hub or something like it, and make enough profit to pay for the tickets you used, and probably the Cajuns tickets too.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    If you had any brains, you would realize that you could invest a little cash into Saints season tickets, go to 2 or 3 games, and sell the rest on Stub Hub or something like it, and make enough profit to pay for the tickets you used, and probably the Cajuns tickets too.
    There's a 25,000 person waiting list for Saint season tickets so even if I wanted to get into the scalping business I couldn't. My point is that John Q. Public isn't going to rush out a buy season tickets for a bad product. If we win like the Saints did last year, then John Q. Public will rush to buy season tickets. Winning will solve all our problems. As for as me, I'm just being honest that I will probably never be a season ticket holder. Not because I don't support the program but because I can never tell how many tickets I will need. I will be bringing 7 people to the Ohio game. If every Cajun fan did that we would fill Cajun Field.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information