Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get Well Soon . . .

1. Default Get Well Soon . . .

Mr O'Neil Parker, so sorry this happened to you, heal up soon we are pulling for you

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Get Well Soon . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Mr O'Neil Parker, so sorry this happened to you, heal up soon we are pulling for you
    Yes sir, we are . and he has a great attitude . I know he may have been in shock, but as he was being carted off the field he was waving and smiling, like nothing was wrong!

Get better young man!

Default Re: Get Well Soon . . .

Turb, we gonna send out a RaginPagin card?

+1. Thanks for being a Cajun. Hoping for a speedy and strong recovery.

I work with one of his cousins and she said he is in good spirits. He has ever intention on trying to come back.

Wishing him all the best.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

A horrific injury to be sure, but you will come back stronger. My thoughts and prayers are with you O'neill.

Z

Talked to him yesterday
    He said he is going to be fine

first off, good luck in recovery. i hope to see you in full uniform as soon as possible!

secondly, this is just another shining example of why we don't need a spring game. i know i'm in the minority in this.but i just don't think it's necessary.

spring games are about fans and media. nothing will happen on this day to sway or change any coach from what the lineup will be in the fall.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULalum06 View Post
    first off, good luck in recovery. i hope to see you in full uniform as soon as possible!

secondly, this is just another shining example of why we don't need a spring game. i know i'm in the minority in this.but i just don't think it's necessary.

spring games are about fans and media. nothing will happen on this day to sway or change any coach from what the lineup will be in the fall.
    and, get well soon Oneill!!

Z

They hit in practice, this could happen at anytime. How can you play a game at full speed if you never practice at full speed

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Turb, we gonna send out a RaginPagin card?
    Great idea! Suggestions on implementing something like this?

Compile all the well wishes in a PDF?

I wouldn't know where to start.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Get Well Soon . . .

Great idea! Suggestions on implementing something like this?

Compile all the well wishes in a PDF?

I wouldn't know where to start.
    Turb:

Let's create a new folder just for that; I can copy and paste all posts into a pdf; that can be printed out for him and emailed!

I'll look for a nicer display than just pdf in the meantime; unless someone else already has a better option!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    They hit in practice, this could happen at anytime. How can you play a game at full speed if you never practice at full speed
    i get the merit of having a spring game. i definitely understand it. I just think that it's not necessary. i agree, it could happen at anytime, however; you increase the chances of freak accidents happen when you play these "skirmish" games. Obviously no one would want this to happen to anyone, but if it has to happen i'd much rather it happen in an actual game where his injury wouldn't be in vain. just my 0.02

i get the merit of having a spring game. i definitely understand it. I just think that it's not necessary. i agree, it could happen at anytime, however; you increase the chances of freak accidents happen when you play these "skirmish" games. Obviously no one would want this to happen to anyone, but if it has to happen i'd much rather it happen in an actual game where his injury wouldn't be in vain. just my 0.02
    Its a tough call.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Its a tough call.
    and like i said, i know i'm in the minority. everyone loves a flash of "what's to come"

but yes, tough call. i can't deny I had a great time saturday!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information