Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Willis: Defense still progressing

Default Re: Willis: Defense still progressing

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    No. I just choose not to hold grudges against someone who wishes to root for both UL and LSU. I don't agree with him doing that but it won't stop me from reading his articles
    it's not about rooting for both teams, it's about being enrolled and taking part in the school news paper to a degree that you have your own editorial. then using said editorial for your UL bashing lsu loving rants. i have a ton of friends who swing both ways...it's not WHAT he did/said...it's HOW he went about doing it.

when you are in a position such as his you have certain obligations, certain privileges and certain expectations. all of which need to be addressed properly. he failed.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULalum06 View Post
    it's not about rooting for both teams, it's about being enrolled and taking part in the school news paper to a degree that you have your own editorial. then using said editorial for your UL bashing lsu loving rants. i have a ton of friends who swing both ways...it's not WHAT he did/said...it's HOW he went about doing it.

when you are in a position such as his you have certain obligations, certain privileges and certain expectations. all of which need to be addressed properly. he failed.
    Very eloquently put.

Z

No. I just choose not to hold grudges against someone who wishes to root for both UL and LSU. I don't agree with him doing that but it won't stop me from reading his articles
    Lol that's not even the reason why half this board doesn't like the kid. First off, as the EDITOR of the Verm, he wrote his own opinion piece, essentially saying if you don't like who I cheer for, then go ____ yourself. You know how embarrassing that is to have the schools newspaper editor say he would've rather went to LSU and that he cheers for them more? If that's not unprofessional journalism, idk what is.

Then this plug had the nerve to come on here and treat us like four year olds, acting like he knows better than anyone here, calling us delusional, we're not true Cajun fans.

Just because this scrub wrote ONE good article doesn't clear his name in my book for a long time. Until he writes a Pulitzer Prize winning novel about the majestic history of UL, he can kick rocks and suck a dick for all I care

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Lol that's not even the reason why half this board doesn't like the kid. First off, as the EDITOR of the Verm, he wrote his own opinion piece, essentially saying if you don't like who I cheer for, then go ____ yourself. You know how embarrassing that is to have the schools newspaper editor say he would've rather went to LSU and that he cheers for them more? If that's not unprofessional journalism, idk what is.

Then this plug had the nerve to come on here and treat us like four year olds, acting like he knows better than anyone here, calling us delusional, we're not true Cajun fans.

Just because this scrub wrote ONE good article doesn't clear his name in my book for a long time. Until he writes a Pulitzer Prize winning novel about the majestic history of UL, he can kick rocks and suck a dick for all I care

+1

Z

Que the Nick Fontenot defenders...NOW
    This will get silly and fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    +1

Z
    Cajunfan337 = Wayne Brady

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post

+1 and twice on sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ULalum06 View Post

Fair enough. It was probably out of line. Personally, that doesn't stop me from reading an article of his if whatever he's writing about looks like it may interest me. For what it's worth, I dont even know the guy so I'm not one of his buddies defending him.

Fair enough. It was probably out of line. Personally, that doesn't stop me from reading an article of his if whatever he's writing about looks like it may interest me. For what it's worth, I dont even know the guy so I'm not one of his buddies defending him.
    i'll read his articles, but now i can't help but wonder about his motives. it just is unfortunate for him as a young aspiring journalist to have created such animosity (warranted or not). Burning bridges before you cross them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Cajunfan337 = Wayne Brady

Lol am I going to have to choke a biotch?

All good, not saying you should not read it. By all means go ahead. Just saying that I probably won't ever read his stuff.

Like ULalum06 said, you can't burn bridges before you cross them. Hell I think he burned the plans for those bridges

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information