Thread: Summer Basketball Leagues?????

UL Basketball Summer Basketball Leagues?????

My son is going to Teurlings Catholic High School this coming Fall, and his favorite sport is Basketball. Anyone know of any Summer Leagues for kids 14 years old or there about?

Thanks,
    DaddyCajun

This is so COOL Re: Summer Basketball Leagues?????

There are only high school leagues...no leagues for kids not affiliated with a high school team unlessthe varsity coach works with incoming eighth graders.

I wish Brock the best.

3. Default Re: Summer Basketball Leagues?????

Good school. I'm an alum.

UL Basketball Re: Summer Basketball Leagues?????

I understand that Red's has something for kids, anyone know how it works their? I will be calling them during the day tomorrow.

DaddyCajun

5. UL Basketball Re: Summer Basketball Leagues?????

I think at Reds they have a certain time during the day and anyone can go and play and they divide up the teams and let them play but I'm not positive. I hae seen them there during the summer before. Have you called the school? Sometimes the high school teams will practice or work out together during the summer. Good luck!

Default Re: Summer Basketball Leagues?????

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    _ I understand that Red's has something for kids, anyone know how it works their? I will be calling them during the day tomorrow.

DaddyCajun _
    Red's has a "basketball camp"...the name of the game there is $$$

If you want to really get him ready for high school basketball, bring him to Girard Park every afternoon and let him play with those guys for two hours a day.

UL Basketball Re: Summer Basketball Leagues?????

Quote Originally Posted by spearchucker
    Red's has a "basketball camp"...the name of the game there is $$$

If you want to really get him ready for high school basketball, bring him to Girard Park every afternoon and let him play with those guys for two hours a day.
    Red's has basketball camps, but also offers individual lessons in basketball. One on one lessons with a coach or instructor may be a little more beneficial.

Thread Information