Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: Poo-Poo Broussard

Default Re: James The Jeweler

Quote Originally Posted by Membertou
    James,

You have Cajun heritage? That's not the same thing as being Cajun.

To paraphrase a friend of mine--Do you think your Great-grandma would be proud to see you dressed like a monkey and playing the fool for the Américains?
    Membertou send James a private message and actually talk to the guy like I did. This post has no business here but that is the fault of a cult member and not him. You will see he is a man and actually very proud to be a Cajun. I don't find his stuff funny but if he is making some money off of it then more power to him. It has no business here but then again that is Zeebart's fault not him.

2. Default Re: James The Jeweler

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    Membertou send James a private message and actually talk to the guy like I did. This post has no business here but that is the fault of a cult member and not him. You will see he is a man and actually very proud to be a Cajun. I don't find his stuff funny but if he is making some money off of it then more power to him. It has no business here but then again that is Zeebart's fault not him.
    Why does it have no business here?

_ You didn't have enough dedication to UL to actually getting a degree from there. Thank you for coming clean. I donated 60,000 and five years of my life to the university. If you don't have a degree from the university then you are nothing more than a bandwagon fan that can change their loyalties in a heartbeat. I'm forever connected to UL by choice. So don't you dare say I'm not a true fan. You have no ties to UL if you don't have a degree. I will be a Cajun fan till I draw my last breath. Thank you for your donations to my university.

I talked to James which seemed like more of man than most of the Delphi idiots. He explained to me he was doing what he loved and was proud of his culture. Zeebart posting this inappropriate link was none of his doing. I told him I used this act of stupidity to settle old scores with Zeebart and the rest of the cult. These videos will no more chase away prospective students to UL than being critical of the football and basketball coach. If you think all Cajuns are buck tooth fools than you are the ignorant one. If you think you can't be critical of a coach and be a fan than you are ignorant. CalifCajun and Zeebart I'm still waiting for you to be men and call me. _
    UHHHHH, NOT EXACTLY. A HALF TRUTH IS A WHOLE LIE. I SENT YOU MY NUMBER AND YOU CALLED ME. SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE SAYING I CALLED YOU. I STOOD MY GROUND WHILE YOU CRAWFISHED! I DO APPRECIATE YOU CALLING THOUGH AND APOLOGIZING. BUT WHAT YOU TOLD ME ON THE PHONE DOES NOT LINE UP STILL WITH WHAT YOU WROTE ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Membertou
    _ James,

You have Cajun heritage? That's not the same thing as being Cajun.

To paraphrase a friend of mine--Do you think your Great-grandma would be proud to see you dressed like a monkey and playing the fool for the Américains? _
    DUDE, YOU JUST WON THE PRIZE FOR LAMEST ARGUMENT!! I MEAN DAMN, ACCORDING TO YOU THERE ARE NO CAJUNS LEFT. WELL THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AFRAID THAT IT WILL OFFEND ANYONE? YOU MORON! WOOOO HOOOO!!! THERE ARE NO CAJUNS LEFT EVERYBODY, LETS RIDICULE THEM!!!!! HOW DOES ONE ATTAIN A LEVEL OF STUPIDITY AS YOURS?!?!

You didn't have enough dedication to UL to actually getting a degree from there. Thank you for coming clean. I donated 60,000 and five years of my life to the university. If you don't have a degree from the university then you are nothing more than a bandwagon fan that can change their loyalties in a heartbeat. I'm forever connected to UL by choice. So don't you dare say I'm not a true fan. You have no ties to UL if you don't have a degree. I will be a Cajun fan till I draw my last breath. Thank you for your donations to my university.

I talked to James which seemed like more of man than most of the Delphi idiots. He explained to me he was doing what he loved and was proud of his culture. Zeebart posting this inappropriate link was none of his doing. I told him I used this act of stupidity to settle old scores with Zeebart and the rest of the cult. These videos will no more chase away prospective students to UL than being critical of the football and basketball coach. If you think all Cajuns are buck tooth fools than you are the ignorant one. If you think you can't be critical of a coach and be a fan than you are ignorant. CalifCajun and Zeebart I'm still waiting for you to be men and call me.
    Who are you to judge someone's decisions in their life? Z has no reason to answer to you about his life decisions. He only has to answer to the Lord. FWIW, I consider Zee to be a bigger UL fan than you are.

Zee did not post an inappropriate link. He posted a link to something he found to be humorous on the internet. I see no harm in doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthejeweler
    UHHHHH, NOT EXACTLY. A HALF TRUTH IS A WHOLE LIE. I SENT YOU MY NUMBER AND YOU CALLED ME. SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE SAYING I CALLED YOU. I STOOD MY GROUND WHILE YOU CRAWFISHED! I DO APPRECIATE YOU CALLING THOUGH AND APOLOGIZING. BUT WHAT YOU TOLD ME ON THE PHONE DOES NOT LINE UP STILL WITH WHAT YOU WROTE ME.
    Rcajun just got.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02
    Who are you to judge someone's decisions in their life? Z has no reason to answer to you about his life decisions. He only has to answer to the Lord. FWIW, I consider Zee to be a bigger UL fan than you are.

Zee did not post an inappropriate link. He posted a link to something he found to be humorous on the internet. I see no harm in doing that.
    Let it ride, he'll get it out of his system sooner or later. LOL!!

Z.

8. Default Re: James The Jeweler

_ DUDE, YOU JUST WON THE PRIZE FOR LAMEST ARGUMENT!! I MEAN DAMN, ACCORDING TO YOU THERE ARE NO CAJUNS LEFT. WELL THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AFRAID THAT IT WILL OFFEND ANYONE? YOU MORON! WOOOO HOOOO!!! THERE ARE NO CAJUNS LEFT EVERYBODY, LETS RIDICULE THEM!!!!! HOW DOES ONE ATTAIN A LEVEL OF STUPIDITY AS YOURS?!?! _
    I'm not sure there are "no" Cajuns left. I am certain however, that there are now more people pretending to be Cajun and playing the "Cajun fool" than there are true Cajuns. There are way more court jesters than members of the royal court in other words. In that respect, you've definitely won, James. Congratulations.

9. Default Re: James The Jeweler

_ That is one of the stupidest and degrading videos I’ve ever seen. Bravo on perpetuating the most negative stereotypes associated with Cajuns. If some of you guys like Poo Boudreaux so much then why don’t you see if he can become a mascot of UL. Then we can truly become the laughing stock of the nation. I doubt these two knuckle heads ever graduated from UL. I have 0% Cajun blood in me but my best friend is 100% Cajun and a UL grad and he was mad as hell when I e-mailed him the link. _
    Do you ever have any positive thoughts to share about anything? You constantly _____ about the "cult" board and its members. You _____ about Coach Bustle. You _____ about the baseball team "tanking" the Sunbelt tournament to UNO and question whether we will even make a regional, yet you admit in a previous post that you don't follow baseball until it's regional time. You _____ about whether someone is a "True Cajun Fan vs. Bandwagon Fan" because he doesn't have a degree from our beloved University, when it is well known how much time and money that person has donated to UL. You choose not to purchase season tickets or come to football games until we start winning, which is the true definition of a band wagon fan. Yet, you accuse someone who regularly supports UL athletics as being a band wagon fan because he doesn't have a degree. You _____ about people making personal attacks, yet you constantly do the same yourself.

Life is to short to be that miserable.

I meant for him to send you a PM and if you wanted send him your phone number. I CALLED YOU. I told you I apologized for painting you as someone that was degrading the Cajun culture because after talking to you I realized you love the culture and are proud of it. I think after talking to you he might realize that. I don't recall crawfishing but simply told you my point of view and related it to my experience of questing Bustle and the grief I got from that because cult members said it was running away recruits and hurting the university. Perhaps I missed judged you.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Mais dis has bin some fun, yeah.

Ya'll sleep tight, chere!

Z.

12. Default Re: James The Jeweler

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Mais dis has bin some fun, yeah.

Ya'll sleep tight, chere!

Z.
    Mais say hello to dem Tuscaloosa girls for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Choppie29
    Do you ever have any positive thoughts to share about anything? You constantly _____ about the "cult" board and its members. You _____ about Coach Bustle. You _____ about the baseball team "tanking" the Sunbelt tournament to UNO and question whether we will even make a regional, yet you admit in a previous post that you don't follow baseball until it's regional time. You _____ about whether someone is a "True Cajun Fan vs. Bandwagon Fan" because he doesn't have a degree from our beloved University, when it is well known how much time and money that person has donated to UL. You choose not to purchase season tickets or come to football games until we start winning, which is the true definition of a band wagon fan. Yet, you accuse someone who regularly supports UL athletics as being a band wagon fan because he doesn't have a degree. You _____ about people making personal attacks, yet you constantly do the same yourself.

Life is to short to be that miserable.
    I see you live in Lafayette. To be honest I would have season tickets to football and basketball but that is it. I'm not a big baseball person but I look forward to watching the game on TV. I'm a true bandwagon fan when it comes to baseball and softball. If you don't have a degree to the university then you have no true ties to it. I have a tree at McNeese (dedicated to my family) and attended school there until I transfered to UL. I have no true ties to McNeese. I left the place on my own accord like I did the Delphi board. Zeebart mention meds in my bathroom implying I'm on medication I need to take. I simply wanted it pointed out that he did not graduate from UL. Which is more a personal attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02
    Rcajun just got.

Kick boxing picture. How amusing you into the WWF also? What an idiot.

15. Default Re: James The Jeweler

If you don't have a degree to the university then you have no true ties to it.
    That is the biggest load that I have ever heard.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information