Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Future Ragin’ Cajuns Football Schedules

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    I did a little more research on the 2014 scheduling, Ole Miss / UL / Boise all play each other within 4 weeks

.Aug 28 Ole Miss / Boise in Atlanta
    Sept 13 UL / Ole Miss @ Oxford
    Sept 20 UL / Boise @Boise
    Makes me think there must be some new computer program out there we don't know about yet.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Future Ragin’ Cajuns Football Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    A home game with Boise won't bring many fans from Idaho, but people would come out that aren't regulars at Cajun Field for sure.
    I'll bet you see a mess of Cajun fans going up to Boise, though. But then, that's what big time programs dothey travel with their team.

Welcome to the new world order.

Z

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

This is a sweet bit of football schedule news. I really like the 2014 OOC slate. Dang sweet OOC lineup!

You know it would be cool to hear rumblings of this being worked on but when you first hear of it when it becomes official, it's pretty damn cool. I'm stoked and I absolutely want to make the trip up to Boise in 2014 I've always wanted to see the blue in person. No better way than to go up there and watch us square off with the Broncos.

Default Re: Boise State, Louisiana Tech & Southern Come To Cajun Field

So there is a 50/50 chance of playing two games in Idaho in 2014 . whodathunkit?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I'll bet you see a mess of Cajun fans going up to Boise, though. But then, that's what big time programs dothey travel with their team.

Welcome to the new world order.

Z
    I've always had a lot of respect for Boise St. I would love to head up there to see the blue field. Also an easier trip to Boise, ID than BFE Moscow, ID.

Default Re: Future Ragin' Cajuns Football Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    My better judgement wants to think that the Boise AD phoned Farmer directly and said.

Boise AD: Scott.I see you are trying to line up a home and home for Bowling Green in 14 and 16. We are trying to get into recruiting the south heavily and Louisiana is a hotbed. How would a home and home sound?

SF: Jeez um Petes I don't know, I really like the home and home with Bowling Green, they are an up and coming program, donchaknow.

Boise AD: Scott, I can't see any normal human being who can breathe and tie their own shoes turning down this opportunity for the same deal with Bowling Green

SF: (looks down at slip on dress shoes with no laces) Tell you what, you promise me a big ole bag of Idaho potatoes and you got yourself a deal there fella!!

Boise AD: Perfect, I will have the potatoes sent down to you ASAP. Nice talking to you Scott.

SF: You too. (Hangs up phone) Well it's not the MAC, but I guess Boise will do. (grabs Sun Belt towel and nervously pats his forehead to calm his fears)
    I don't for a minute think all the credit goes to what we call an AD

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    All the credit.some of the credita little bit of the crediteither way he deserves some credit for making it happen. We need to be as quick with the credit as we are with the blame when warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    I think we are fishing in the same pond here.I think this was brought to him on a silver platter. This doesn't fit with his small time philosophy. Or maybe Hud called Coach Peterson and said.let's do the damn thing. I just can't see Farmer going out and getting this deal done.

Lol their fans seem like Lsu fans: "why did we schedule cupcake games like this?!?" "Not so sure about this new AD with all this weak scheduling"

Haha I could only WISH to have the OOC schedule these guys have.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Lol their fans seem like Lsu fans: "why did we schedule cupcake games like this?!?" "Not so sure about this new AD with all this weak scheduling"

Haha I could only WISH to have the OOC schedule these guys have.
    whats funny, not long ago their fans were ____ed because people said the same thing when they saw boise on their schedule, then they would go shut them up.dont they know hud believes in karma

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    This is a sweet bit of football schedule news. I really like the 2014 OOC slate. Dang sweet OOC lineup!
    EXACTLY what i thought when I saw it. I love it! Can't wait for 2014 Louisiana footballAm I getting ahead of myself?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    I've always had a lot of respect for Boise St. I would love to head up there to see the blue field. Also an easier trip to Boise, ID than BFE Moscow, ID.
    I've been on the blue turf, it is not nearly as bad in person as it is on tv.

14. Default Re: Future Ragin’ Cajuns Football Schedules

The Boise fans were complaining that their AD was not scheduling enough top 25 teams. The Cajuns just my be in the top 25 when we play them.

15. Default Re: Boise State, Louisiana Tech & Southern Come To Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

Home-and-home series with Boise State and Louisiana Tech and home games vs. Akron and Southern highlight additions to the future football schedules. The non-conference schedules through the 2016 season were announced on Tuesday.

I really like this photo!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information