Thread: Cajuns Women Continue Sun Belt Play with Trip to South Alabama

1. Default Cajuns Women Continue Sun Belt Play with Trip to South Alabama

The 18-9 Ragin’ Cajuns will look to find continued success after a doubleheader sweep on Wednesday, March 13 of La.-Tech when they travel to Mobile, Ala. for their second Sun Belt series against South Alabama, March 16-17th. The Cajuns are 1-2 in early Sun Belt play in 2013 and are looking to repeat as Sun Belt regular season champions.

Default Re: Cajuns Women to Continue Sun Belt Play with Trip to South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

The 18-9 Ragin’ Cajuns will look to find continued success after a doubleheader sweep on Wednesday, March 13 of La.-Tech when they travel to Mobile, Ala. for their second Sun Belt series against South Alabama, March 16-17th. The Cajuns are 1-2 in early Sun Belt play in 2013 and are looking to repeat as Sun Belt regular season champions.

Was a LONG trip back to Lafayette. Can't remember when I last attended a double header road loss by a Lady Cajun Diamond team. They'll be OK though. Expectations must not exceed the fact that these young ladies don't have the same upperclass support that has spoiled our fan-base in the past. Not many sports teams stay in the A-Game as much as these folks have. They'll be back and win or lose, we'll still be in our four seats.

3. Default Re: Cajuns Women Continue Sun Belt Play with Trip to South Alabama

They are not playing like Lady Cajuns that is for sure.

They are playing like a team without an identity, they are playing like Cajun women.

I still think they can find their winning identity and get it back on track.

I hope.

Thread Information