Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ragin' Cajuns remember 2012 ULM series

1. Default Ragin' Cajuns remember 2012 ULM series

ULM, UL's opponent in its opening Sun Belt Conference series this weekend, took five of six games from the Ragin' Cajuns a season ago.

The Warhawks swept a regular season-ending three-game weekend series with the Cajuns at M.L. "Tigue" Moore, denying UL -- which wound finishing last in the Sun Belt -- a place in the conference's postseason tournament.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns remember 2012 ULM series

ULM, UL's opponent in its opening Sun Belt Conference series this weekend, took five of six games from the Ragin' Cajuns a season ago.
    Just do a simple fact check man. We won 2 out of 3 in Monroe last year.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Just do a simple fact check man. We won 2 out of 3 in Monroe last year.
    http://www.ragincajuns.com/schedule&path=baseball

I'm with you. Schedules and results are available all the way back to 2001. It's not that hard to go back and check your facts. Hell, I do it sometimes when I post on here. You'd expect a little more from a guy writing in the paper.

Well he is right. We won the first series on 3/16 through 3/ 18 by scores of 5-0, 3/7 and lost 5/7. The series he is talking about is the last series and it was at the Tigue. ULM took the series played on 5/17 through 5/19 by scores of 2/8, 1/2 and don't look now, 0/17.Scrowl down to the end of the season that he is talking about

The article says ULM won 5 out of 6 games against us last year. They won 4 out of 6.

Right there, but he is right that they took the series at the end of the season. And I think that is what he is trying to present in his article here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Right there, but he is right that they took the series at the end of the season. And I think that is what he is trying to present in his article here.
    Yes, the story is about the home sweep, but he makes a statement in the first line that's clearly not accurate. Just a simple fact check would work. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    and don't look now, 0/17

I will never forget that day waliking out of the Teague. At that time I wondered if I would be backI am.

Moral of the story.we sucked last year

Boy, we did that day.

And it was on the telly as well!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Moral of the story.we sucked last year
    It's against the law to text and drive CrazyCajun

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Yes, the story is about the home sweep, but he makes a statement in the first line that's clearly not accurate. Just a simple fact check would work. That's all.
    We would go nuts correcting all the wrong facts on this board. So we just skip over the 5 which should have been 4 and continue to read the main subject of this article which was we lost the last three games in regular season against ULM. That #5 is so close to #4 on the key board. So I will give him a little slack

Yeah but there's a difference between being wrong on a message board and being paid to write stories and consistently having mistakes in it. I think everyone knows ULM swept at the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    and consistently having mistakes in it. I think everyone knows ULM swept at the end of the year.
    Consistently is a little bit of a stretch here and post #2&3 apparently didn't know that ULM sweap the series at the end of the season.

"End of my comments on this subject". Let's take the series back starting tonight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information