Thread: Coach Robe's first interview of the season was on the SportsNote

UL Baseball Tony Robichaux on Radio

Sportsnote
    Heard weekdays on ESPN1420 9-10 am

Call in #'s (337) 269-1077 or (800) 264-5735

My question

Can you give any more information on why Rocky Selfo left for Junior College? UL seemed like a perfect fit for him. I'm still confused on this one.

Someone please ask coach how the bleacher mixup happened.

4. Default

5. Default

Ask coach about the whole process that goes into expanding a stadium and how will this help the program win regional bids.

UL Baseball

Just tell Coach Robe that he rocks! Keep up the good work and the UL contingent here in the Big Easy will be there to support him and the team.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Very good show Bill, why don't you have coach on every week in stead of Bitter? Nothing wrong with Bitter I just can't listen on Saturdays.

Originally posted by Chuck
    Very good show Bill
    well thank you sir

Coach said (all paraphrased)
    1. Rocky did not flunk out or have any kind of grade problem.

2. the 3rd base thing will work itself out, and all will be fine, all involved are in the same boat working towards making the project as it should be.

3. yes expansion of the facility helps with getting regionals as well as keeping up with the Jones in recruiting i am spam

ps. 9 signee's already in early signing period of baseball and still after 2 local guys he couldn't say who although, he really did, when he mentioned one was a football/baseball guy some for sure, and probably many can read between these lines

ps. before Turbine went to sleep he wanted me to "add Lamar Morgan" to the "Cajun FB Commitment" list

9. Default

Originally posted by snote

ps. before Turbine went to sleep he wanted me to "add Lamar Morgan" to the "Cajun FB Commitment" list [/B]
    Does Lamar Morgan play baseball as well?

I believe that is a St Thomas More player he is talking about

Hey Turb,

Love the baseball promo movie that you did. I got a kick out of the radio personality voice-over you did for it. Are you practicing to take over Bil's spot on the radio?

Geaux Cajuns!!!!
    Hustle up and Bustle up!!!!

Thread Information