Thread: Hey GoneGolfin

UL Baseball Hey GoneGolfin

So are you enjoying this weekend so far? Welcome!

2. UL Baseball Re: Hey GoneGolfin

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    Indeed, thanks. Nice start to the series and good food as always. My buddy and I used last night as an opportunity to go out after the game and eat some crawfish (and various adult beverages).

Brian

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Hey GoneGolfin

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin
    Indeed, thanks. Nice start to the series and good food as always. My buddy and I used last night as an opportunity to go out after the game and eat some crawfish (and various adult beverages).

Brian
    who paid, you are your "buddy"?

Z.

4. UL Baseball Re: Hey GoneGolfin

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    who paid, you are your "buddy"?

Z.
    I snatched the bill while he was in the restroom.

_ I snatched the bill while he was in the restroom. _
    Didn't see you at the game, but we sit in the grand stand on the third base side. I hope to see you today.

6. UL Baseball Re: Hey GoneGolfin

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGuru
    Didn't see you at the game, but we sit in the grand stand on the third base side. I hope to see you today.
    We could not have been far apart. Last night we sat behind home plate about four rows up. But our season tickets are last row in the grandstand, just on the first base side of home plate.

I will probably wear my black UL Baseball Polo and green polo hat today. Somewhere in the shade. If anyone sees me, please stop and say hello.

Brian

_ We could not have been far apart. Last night we sat behind home plate about four rows up. But our season tickets are last row in the grandstand, just on the first base side of home plate.

I will probably wear my black UL Baseball Polo and green polo hat today. Somewhere in the shade. If anyone sees me, please stop and say hello.

Brian _
    Great! I would like to invite you and your friend to come sit wih us for a while during the game. We had a few names you might recognize sitting around us like, Gerarld Hebert, Nelson Schexnider, Steve Gossen, CajunHeat, CajunCharlie and myself just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    _ who paid, you are your "buddy"?

Z. _
    Gonegolfin & "the buddy" are still waiting on what I think is a long awaited drink supplied by the Bart....any chance were gonna collect on that before those banjo playing Alabama hillbillies get the best of you.

9. UL Baseball Re: Hey GoneGolfin

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGuru
    Great! I would like to invite you and your friend to come sit wih us for a while during the game. We had a few names you might recognize sitting around us like, Gerarld Hebert, Nelson Schexnider, Steve Gossen, CajunHeat, CajunCharlie and myself just to name a few.
    Section and Row?

Brian

10. UL Baseball Re: Hey GoneGolfin

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90
    Gonegolfin & "the buddy" are still waiting on what I think is a long awaited drink supplied by the Bart....any chance were gonna collect on that before those banjo playing Alabama hillbillies get the best of you.
    I thought it was dinner ...

_ Section and Row?

Brian _
    Section J, top two rows.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90
    I knew it would be just a matter of time before your reared your "ugly" head!!!

The "bart" has not forgotten how he stood you guys up 2 years ago! Wasnt it an Easter Sunday????

More than likely football season 2007, the debt will certainly be paid.

Z

See you guys out at the game

14. UL Baseball Re: Hey GoneGolfin

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    BTW, I meant to mention that my oldest daughter (5) loves your Curious George logo.

Brian

_ BTW, I meant to mention that my oldest daughter (5) loves your Curious George logo.

Brian _
    Thanks Brian,

I happen to be 22 years old, but my middle name is George so I figured what could be cooler than Curious George throwing up the UL sign?

Thread Information