Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: UL vs. MT = TV

Default Re: UL vs. MT = TV

Mbamalu fouled out with over 6 mins to go. Yeah, they're calling a few fouls

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    This one is done. Too bad, I liked the hustle and fight of this team but if we don't get another big man, we'll have a rough time again next year.
    A HS inside player inked with us in the early signing period. Still, we need another to progress. I would prefer a JC guy as they may be more physically ready to compete with a team like MT. They won't be in our league next year but WKU and USA have good athletes returning.

3. Default Re: UL vs. MT = TV

For the person thinking refs jobbed us?

Late first half Cajuns were 6 of 13 free throw line Middle 4 of 5. Yes real one sided.

4. Default Re: UL vs. MT = TV

The reason we lost was their front line players out played ours, and then their backups outplayed our tired starters, who had two games in two nights.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The reason we lost was their front line players out played ours, and then their backups outplayed our tired starters, who had two games in two nights.
    I agree with that assessment. It is not surprising we were outplayed as they simply have better players than us. They have better players than anyone in our league and just about all the other southern mid majors. That is why they have the longest winning streak in the country and have a chance to get a nice seed. Our current players need to get stronger in order to compete with a squad like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I agree with that assessment. It is not surprising we were outplayed as they simply have better players than us. They have better players than anyone in our league and just about all the other southern mid majors. That is why they have the longest winning streak in the country and have a chance to get a nice seed. Our current players need to get stronger in order to compete with a squad like that.
    So they may go from a nice seed to watching the tournament with the Cajuns.

They will at least make the NIT, if left out of the NCAA tourney.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information