Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: UL vs. MT = TV

Default Re: UL vs. MT = TV

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Can Turbine or anyone of you other message board gurus do a quick study on how many times UL games have been blacked out West of Anuhuac, Tx or East Of Anuhuac, Tx? North of I10 South of I10? When its overcast, when its not overcast when its above 60 dg or when its below 60 deg?? Dr Fun?? Assitsch?? Any of you guys have the answer??

Z
    Haha. I see what u did there. What the avg stay on RP before you pick up on Boomerism? I'm a little slow so it took me about 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    What time is tip off?
    6:30

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    What time is tip off?
    RCajun90, don't judge the basketball program situation on what you will see tonight. MT is one of the top mid majors in the nation this year and could pull a first round NCAA tournament upset. They have good and experienced athletes up and down their lineup while we are young and outmanned. It could be ugly. That does not mean we are not headed in the right direction as nine of our ten scheduled scholarship players are set to return next year and our freshman bench has shown signs of improvement recently.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    RCajun90, don't judge the basketball program situation on what you will see tonight. MT is one of the top mid majors in the nation this year and could pull a first round NCAA tournament upset. They have good and experienced athletes up and down their lineup while we are young and outmanned. It could be ugly. That does not mean we are not headed in the right direction as nine of our ten scheduled scholarship players are set to return next year and our freshman bench has shown signs of improvement recently.
    Coach Marlin, get off of RP and get the team ready for tonight! (hehehe)

Can Turbine or anyone of you other message board gurus do a quick study on how many times UL games have been blacked out West of Anuhuac, Tx or East Of Anuhuac, Tx? North of I10 South of I10? When its overcast, when its not overcast when its above 60 dg or when its below 60 deg?? Dr Fun?? Assitsch?? Any of you guys have the answer??

Z
    You made me look like a amateur! You do speak boomereese very well!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    This effort was futile, you know he's going to call for heads to roll

Z

but, z, you used WAY TOO much punctuation for Boomer(ese).

"Video" much better tonight!!

MT's D is GOOD

Because they are fouling.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Because they are fouling.
    Yea, a few notable no calls

It looks like they're playing 7 on 5 right now. There are two men on the ball CONSTANTLY.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    It looks pretty good w the HDMI to TV from the laptop

MT is a great team. Elfrid put his hands on a guy twice, got called for two fouls. Meanwhile, he is held and hammered in the paint and nothing.

But, make no mistake about it, they are the much more talented, experienced team.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information