Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spring Football Game 2013

Default Spring Football Game 2013

i know this question was asked before. what is the date and time of 2013 spring game ? i hope its not same weekend as last year. there was a rodeo going on the same day last year. we couldnt park in our same spots as the regular season.

Default Re: Spring Football Game 2013

April 20....I Think

Spring game is April 20 but I don't know the time. Squad will begin spring practice on Monday. I presume the Spring game is much later because of the Easter break which will be from March 29 to April 7.

does anyone know if a Homecoming game has been designated yet for the 2013 football season?
    I've seen the schedule, but HC was not designated.

Normally homecoming is in October.

I would think it would be October 5 against Texas State

I think it's just as often early November also, I'm thinking NMST

I sure hope if they are doing a "white-out game", "black-out game", etc. they decide on those games ASAP and mark them as so on all printed schedules, posters, tickets, media releases, etc.

That gives fans better time to prepare and retailers a better chance to stock up on mechandise. It seems like last year they made those decisions a week before the games. Not a complaint, just a suggestion.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I sure hope if they are doing a "white-out game", "black-out game", etc. they decide on those games ASAP and mark them as so on all printed schedules, posters, tickets, media releases, etc.

That gives fans better time to prepare and retailers a better chance to stock up on mechandise. It seems like last year they made those decisions a week before the games. Not a complaint, just a suggestion.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
    If you get a chance, pass by Reinhardt drive and drop off some of your common sense, lord knows they could use it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    If you get a chance, pass by Reinhardt drive and drop off some of your common sense, lord knows they could use it.
    They need my ideas so bad... I bought a house in Saint Streets next to CajunDome so I can just walk over and let them know. Hahaa

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

That gives fans better time to prepare and retailers a better chance to stock up on mechandise. It seems like last year they

made those decisions a week before the games. Not a complaint, just a suggestion.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
    I agree. This makes perfect sense.

12. Default Re: Spring Football Game 2013

In the 113 year history of UL's football program the most common single day for homecoming has been the fourth Thursday in November.

Quote Originally Posted by USL82 View Post
    I think it's just as often early November also, I'm thinking NMST
    This is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    In the 113 year history of UL's football program the most common single day for homecoming has been the fourth Thursday in November.
    Thanksgiving??? I know you are trying to say something here, I just don't know what it is.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Thanksgiving??? I know you are trying to say something here, I just don't know what it is.
    Traditionally (first half of school history) UL had homecoming on Thanksgiving day.

Even now almost 1/4 of all UL homecomings (ever) were held on Thanksgiving day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information