Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

I know MyKLAF is on Cox & LUS on channel 13 and on DirectTV on channel 62 as well as that old time over the air broadcast on digital channel 15.2.

Default Good luck tonight Cajuns, you will need it ;)

Only kidding of course but I am looking forward to what should be a competitive game. I turned down a couple of invites from your own due to scheduling conflicts but I really wish that I was hitting I-10 right now and heading to Lafayette for some good food, cold beer and great baseball.

I know the crowd will be lively and I hope there are no incidents in the stands or on the field so that LSU will make this a regular trip. I've been to many LSU/UL football/basketball/baseball games and have always sat with UL fans without any notable incidents. Unfortunately it only takes a handful of bad apples to flame the message board fire.

I just found out the game is no longer being broadcast by ESPN3 which is a bummer because I planned on watching it via iPhone/IPad. Oh well, I will make do and certainly follow the game.

LSU- 6
    UL- 3

Geaux Tigers and Geaux Cajuns anytime they aren't playing LSU!

Quote Originally Posted by bballholic View Post
    Is the service IPhone friendly? I know the espnwatch app works well which generated most of the excitement because I'll be busy doing some other stuff.

Good question. not too sure.

Default Re: Good luck tonight Cajuns, you will need it.

There will be more than 9 runs scored tonight.

5. Default Re: Good luck tonight Cajuns, you will need it.

Only kidding of course but I am looking forward to what should be a competitive game. I turned down a couple of invites from your own due to scheduling conflicts but I really wish that I was hitting I-10 right now and heading to Lafayette for some good food, cold beer and great baseball.

I know the crowd will be lively and I hope there are no incidents in the stands or on the field so that LSU will make this a regular trip. I've been to many LSU/UL football/basketball/baseball games and have always sat with UL fans without any notable incidents. Unfortunately it only takes a handful of bad apples to flame the message board fire.

I just found out the game is no longer being broadcast by ESPN3 which is a bummer because I planned on watching it via iPhone/IPad. Oh well, I will make do and certainly follow the game.

LSU- 6
    UL- 3

Geaux Tigers and Geaux Cajuns anytime they aren't playing LSU!
    At least you could have the courtesy of Go Tigers and Geaux Cajuns!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    At least you could have the courtesy of Go Tigers and Geaux Cajuns!!!!
    HAHA my intent was to at least ruffle some feathers or attract the usual purple and puke, refineryville, LSUwho, LSUA&M, etc. comments!

These midweek games can go either way, just hoping my Tigers can come out on top. I'm glad to see UL off to a good start, I love when the state fields multiple teams in post-season action.

ESPN learned about this game a month ago and the schedulel has been out for a year

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    ESPN learned about this game a month ago and the schedulel has been out for a year
    With the information going into the season, no one would have thought that we would be playing this game for a chance to crack the top 25. The season started 2 weeks ago. Not enough time to get this done. If we were terrible again, you would be complaining about how the administration put us on a national stage to get beat by 20.

Stop _____ing about every damn thing that happens!

That's what old people do!

!
    So in other words Cajun fans. we best be on our best behavior or this wonderful honor will not be bestowed upon us for another ten years {sarcasm off now}

Thats why I will not be in attendance tonight I think I am one of those bad apples I will rejoining the rank and file Cajun fans tomorrow night See yall then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I find it amazing that we should be on our best behavior, but didn't all the problems over the years happen in Baton Rouge. We have great fans and will act accordingly.

Geaux Cajuns!!

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Yes, I find it amazing that we should be on our best behavior, but didn't all the problems over the years happen in Baton Rouge. We have great fans and will act accordingly.

Geaux Cajuns!!
    I'm hoping that both teams and fanbases are on their best behavior. Did I specifically state that UL should be on their best behavior? There will be plenty of LSU fans in attendance and I hope they are on their best behavior as well. UL does have great fans and I have confidence there will be no problems tonight. It has been quite a while since there have been any incidents between these teams.

I'm hoping that both teams and fanbases are on their best behavior. Did I specifically state that UL should be on their best behavior? There will be plenty of LSU fans in attendance and I hope they are on their best behavior as well. UL does have great fans and I have confidence there will be no problems tonight. It has been quite a while since there have been any incidents between these teams.
    Thank you for the clarification. I hope this series continues and I agree I hope there are no incidents on or off the field.

Geaux Cajuns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Thank you for the clarification. I hope this series continues and I agree I hope there are no incidents on or off the field.

Geaux Cajuns!!!
    Agreed, I'm from Lafayette and I'd selfishly like this to become a much more regular occurrence! I think this is the first LSU/UL sporting event I've missed in the last 20 years.

Is the service IPhone friendly? I know the espnwatch app works well which generated most of the excitement because I'll be busy doing some other stuff.
    Doubt it, as the service requires Flash Player to work. I have flash on my Android and still can't get it to work.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information