Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: Be classy tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by bustleup View Post
    F that. I just made a HUGE mistake and went on tiggerdroppings to see the activity about the game tomorrow. To see what those douche bags had to say about our university and us as fans was down right awful. I have never had any respect for LSU or there fans and tomorrow will be no different.
    Because all LSU fans are represented by the guys at Tigerdroppings.

All the ones I've run into feel the same about us

All the ones in br are the same--a holes. And then the ones here in Lafayette.most didn't even go to lsu and don't give any $$ to athletic foundation. Don't go to any games. They go to academy and buy their fresh gear and bumper stickers and say how huge of fans they are. But only are around when football season. FAKE. I don't mind having a few words with them tomorrow

4. Default Re: Be classy tomorrow

I have nothing against LSU admins. I hate their fan base. Not the alumni. Just the mouth breathing Wal-mart t-shirt fan base. If I have to hear one more person say he "lives in Lafayette but pulls for Ellis Who" and he never went to that school, his parents or spouse never went or even better, he has a degree from University of Louisiana & still wears that ugly purple/yellow Mardi Gras trash, I think I will vomit nails. I put up with LSU crap with my family because I have to, but I will not tolerate any blaspheme tomorrow night from the fan base that only shows up when they are winning.

Real baseball fans aren't the same as LSU/UL baseball fans. The Wal-Mart/Football fans are the ones who cause problems. I've been to many LSU/UL games and sat both alone and with friends next to LSU baseball fans. Everyone was civil and had a good time no matter what the outcome.

And I hope to experience that too. Just never have.

Totally agree. Except I don't put up with it in my family

8. Default Re: Be classy tomorrow

When your wife grew up a State fan, you have to deal with it. But tomorrow, she will be wearing Vermillion & White.

Respect

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Anyone know anything about the ESPN3 broadcast?

Wouldn't be married to a purple & puke fan- my wife loves all things Lafayette! But the In laws ULL me to death! Any suggestions?

i married a P&P grad, and i told her to wear P&G, so i can rub it in her face

13. Default Re: Be classy tomorrow

Get ready and after the first L after the U just interrupt them with anything----When they say for instance UL just interrupt with a UL answer to drown out the last L!!! It is really fun when you do it a few times!!!

Fact, most LSU fans think that we do not "know our place".

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

It is possible to care about the competition on the field while hoping your ballpark is a good representation of the commitment and pride a program has in its facilities. I want to win as much as the next guybut whats wrong with walking into the tigue and having guest at the park and wanting people be impressed? Do you not maintain your yard and tell your neighbors, "so long as the roof stays intact and im dry when it rains.I dont care what my house looks like. " come on, stop being so self-righteous and thin skinned. We all want whats best for this proram.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . LastLast

Thread Information