Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

Spot on Boomer. 90% Cajuns

Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

I think after getting over the knee jerk reaction of gagging upon seeing those hideous colors in our ball park, the environment should be kind of fun. Many of their fans claim that this is our Super Bowl so I hope our team plays like it. In any event, I'm taking solace in the fact that we are at home and outnumber them so some of their expectantly cocky "graduates" may show some restraint if they do indeed win. Geaux Cajuns!!

Default Re: UL vs LSU is SOLD OUT

I think the year that had a great amount of LSU fans was when they sold SRO tickets that increased the gate to much more than the official capacity. I'm thinking about 90% will be Cajun fans.

Since they already had a small allotment of tickets, and bought some gen public Tix, I say about 80-85% in vermilion. Hopefully more! GEAUX CAJUNS!

Does anyone know where the visitors section is at games? My season tixs are Section A at bottom and this past weekend there was some CMU fans. I need to prepare myself if ____ty rouge fans will be there

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajunKev View Post
    Since they already had a small allotment of tickets, and bought some gen public Tix, I say about 80-85% in vermilion. Hopefully more! GEAUX CAJUNS!
    There were no general public tickets. You had to either be a season ticket holder, or be a member of the RCAF to buy the tickets. I'm assuming LSU had some tickets allotted, but I'd guess it wouldn't have been more than a couple of hundred.

At the Diamond Club Luncheon it was announced less than 10 sets of season tickets left to sell. They include the LSU game. Also there will be some handicap seating tickets available on game day, but they have to wait to make sure they are not needed. There will be about 60 general admission tickets sold, but they will be confined to a certain area.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    At the Diamond Club Luncheon it was announced less than 10 sets of season tickets left to sell. They include the LSU game. Also there will be some handicap seating tickets available on game day, but they have to wait to make sure they are not needed. There will be about 60 general admission tickets sold, but they will be confined to a certain area.
    What time will those go on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    What time will those go on sale?
    According to jay no tickets left to sell. You will have to find someone not going.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

I read this thread at around mid morning today. There were 9 members on this thread. and 449 guests. What the heck was that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I read this thread at around mid morning today. There were 9 members on this thread. and 449 guests. What the heck was that all about?
    I own a LOT of computers.sorry bout that.

andre! Any chance you will be at the Tigue for this game? Or maybe get you a photographer's pass? We could use some sweet new shots of the Tigue all packed nice and tight! You work wonders with the camera! Always enjoy your pics.

The program for the NSU game tonight had klaf/espn3 next to the LSU game. Anybody familiar with the espn3 blackout rules? Hopefully I can catch it there.

I doubt ESPN3 will blackout Lafayette, I just found the link to the game for anyone interested. http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#t.Date/20130226/

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    According to jay no tickets left to sell. You will have to find someone not going.
    Actually, Matt Casbon did say they would have about 60 tickets (at most) available at the gate when the gates opened the day of the game. These would be seats normally reserved for handicap seating in the grandstand and bleacher areas. They will be single seats, not groups, and the amount available will depend on the amount of handicap requests for those seats.

He also mentioned kids who are members of the Young Ragin Cajun's Club will have an SRO section which will have pretty poor sight lines of the field. If they are small enough to sit on parents laps, they will be allowed to do so. They will not sell SRO tickets like the last time LSU played at the Tigue.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread Information