Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Do you really think there will be a significant number of LSU fans? I think the vast majority will be Cajun fans.
    I know two LSU fans that bought UL season tickets just to get tickets to this game.

I also know some that are coming and just going to wait outside until the 4th or 5th inning when they usually stop checking for tickets at the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I know two LSU fans that bought UL season tickets just to get tickets to this game.

I also know some that are coming and just going to wait outside until the 4th or 5th inning when they usually stop checking for tickets at the gate.
    I woild keep someone there till the end of the game !!!!!!!!

Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

This will not happen. Security has been increased for the game and added ushers will be asking to see tickets. If you have guest coming with you, please make sure each person has a ticket in possession because you will be continually checked as you visit concessions and the restroom. Anyone trying to pull off the stunt you mentioned will be greatly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    andre! Any chance you will be at the Tigue for this game? Or maybe get you a photographer's pass? We could use some sweet new shots of the Tigue all packed nice and tight! You work wonders with the camera! Always enjoy your pics.
    Don't have tickets to game. Doubt they offer that many media passes anyway. They prolly gone by now too.

My media pass at bowl game was likely a one time event.

Wish I could though.

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

U L L is going to get destroyed!! See ya next week!!

I'm planning on wearing a new outfit that usually does not require a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post

Will anyone be out tailgating before the game?

ESPN3 is blacking the game out live online for a 50-mile radius of Lafayette.

We had problems getting the Saturday game against UTSA to ESPN3 but I am assured that they will work it out on Monday so that the LSU game. . . and the other 12 baseball and softball games left to be televised this spring, will be available.

Andy Gros throwing out 1st pitch

Quote Originally Posted by ULSID View Post
    ESPN3 is blacking the game out live online for a 50-mile radius of Lafayette.

We had problems getting the Saturday game against UTSA to ESPN3 but I am assured that they will work it out on Monday so that the LSU game. . . and the other 12 baseball and softball games left to be televised this spring, will be available.
    So me being in BR, I should be able to watch online?

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post

Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Baton Rouge should be able to get the game online because it is not in the market of MyKLAF.

I get out that crappy city fast!

Quote Originally Posted by bustleup View Post
    I get out that crappy city fast!
    Born and raised here. Likely not going any where unless someone offers me a great job there.

Born and raised here. Likely not going any where unless someone offers me a great job there.
    How about head softball coach of a top 15 softball team?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 . LastLast

Thread Information