Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

1. Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

The sad part is most of the Ellis Who fans will be from right here in Cajun Country. I would be hospitable to a fan that drove in from Rotten Rouge, but most of the folks with the purple trash will be folks that live in Acadiana.

Default Re: UL/LSU officially SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Crowd may be close to split. Hope not.but.
    Doubt dat.

Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

Do you really think there will be a significant number of LSU fans? I think the vast majority will be Cajun fans.

Quote Originally Posted by longroof63 View Post
    The sad part is most of the Ellis Who fans will be from right here in Cajun Country. I would be hospitable to a fan that drove in from Rotten Rouge, but most of the folks with the purple trash will be folks that live in Acadiana.
    The LSU fans from Lafayette will still have their Walmart tag on their LSU shirts

Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

Those are the ones with no degrees

6. Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

Quote Originally Posted by bustleup View Post
    The LSU fans from Lafayette will still have their Walmart tag on their LSU shirts
    I just woke my kids up when I read that post I laughed so hard. Give'em hell UL!

I think I'd rather see people in purple and gold than the many hordes that will be in "neutral" colors. At least the people supporting LSU have some conviction.

I think the amount of Red in the stands will be much more than what we saw the last time they came to the Tigue. The level of support for UL in this town has increased 3-fold since then. But I still think we will see a significant amount of P&G.

8. Default Re: What will the environment be like at the Louisiana v. LA State baseball game?

Well as I try to figure this out I know that the entire covered grand stand has been sold as season ticketsI would imagine that these would be red team people except for maybe corporate give aways.the stands were more than half filled for Fridays game.the few tickets left I assume would be nearly all UL with the time period givenwill be a huge UL 90-10 percent Cajun fans!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Unfortunately.I think you will be surprised by how many
    I can guarantee you RCAF members have bought tickets for LSU fans. Either they don't understand how important it was to the Cajuns to have a sold out home crowd, don't care, or just wanted to be sure their LSU buddies were able to make the game LSU fans will be there.

The student line was down the stairs and wrapped all the way past Vermilion Hall on Hebrard.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    The student line was down the stairs and wrapped all the way past Vermilion Hall on Hebrard.

Have 2 children at UL. One was able to get a student ticket but not the other. If anyone has 1 ticket they won't be able to use, please let me know. I am interested

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I can guarantee you RCAF members have bought tickets for LSU fans. Either they don't understand how important it was to the Cajuns to have a sold out home crowd, don't care, or just wanted to be sure their LSU buddies were able to make the game LSU fans will be there.
    I know a lot of people had to buy tickets for customers, can't really control what shirt they wear. But yeah, I'm sure some of our fans bought their tigga buddies tickets

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    Have 2 children at UL. One was able to get a student ticket but not the other. If anyone has 1 ticket they won't be able to use, please let me know. I am interested
    I'm sure someone will be selling tickets around here soon. It was funny watching people walk up at 7 and seeing their expression when they noticed the line.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I'm sure someone will be selling tickets around here soon. It was funny watching people walk up at 7 and seeing their expression when they noticed the line.
    They were 21 and 22 in line at about 6:45, but one had an ID problem and it wouldn't scan

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    I thought I heard that they were going to be selling a few tickets to students tomorrow morning. If true you may still have a chance to get that one ticket. It won't be free though.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 . LastLast

Thread Information