Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: Louisiana vs LSU Baseball Game Tickets Available to RCAF Donors on Feb. 14

Any word on how the pre-sale of tickets went yesterday and how many they have left? Just curious. Looking forward to opening night tonight!

Default Re: Louisiana vs LSU Baseball Game Tickets Available to RCAF Donors on Feb. 14

Quote Originally Posted by sdf1012 View Post
    Any word on how the pre-sale of tickets went yesterday and how many they have left? Just curious. Looking forward to opening night tonight!
    I was there at about 9:50 and there were already 50 people in line. It took about 30 minutes to get to the front of the line. I would imagine they sold around 300 or so yesterday but I do not know that for sure. Your RCAF donations had to be for 2013 not 2012.

Got mine this morning. I was second in line.

Pretty sure this is going to be a sellout. I went around lunch time yesterday and the best possible seats they had left were all the way to the right of bleachers on visitor side.

It will definitely be a sellout, I wonder at what point they turn people away

Did they start giving out student tickets?

Student Tickets for LSU Game to be Distributed Wednesday
    2/18/2013 | Baseball

LAFAYETTE – The Student Union will be distributing tickets to University of Louisiana at Lafayette students for the Feb. 26 Ragin’ Cajuns baseball game vs. LSU at M.L. “Tigue” Moore Field.

Students with a valid UL student ID will be allowed to RECEIVE ONE FREE TICKET beginning on Wednesday, Feb. 20 at 7:30 a.m. on the 2nd floor of Vermilion Hall at the Student Union information desk.

These tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis. There are only 121 FREE tickets available!

Students with a valid UL student ID will also be allowed to PURCHASE ONE TICKET at the price of $16 beginning on Thursday, Feb. 21 at 7:30 a.m. on the 2nd floor of Vermilion Hall at the Student Union information desk. These tickets are also very limited!

Thank you

9. Default Re: Louisiana vs LSU Baseball Game Tickets Available to RCAF Donors on Feb. 14

I have 4 tickets available all single seats

sent you a PM

11. Default Re: Louisiana vs LSU Baseball Game Tickets Available to RCAF Donors on Feb. 14

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I personally know others who believe that the RCAF board members and their close friends get preferential treatment. I admit that sometimes I even tend to believe them, but there is no proof. No matter how much you donate, you will still not be treated the same as those in the clique of the RCAF elite.
    After last week, I don't believe this to be the case. I had an experience with RCAF that showed me these are stand-up folks. I was asked to not say what exactly took place(because he didn't want to publicity) but I will say the head cheese over there is a great guy & really cares about the fans of UL.

This was posted on Facebook by Ragin Cajun Athletics.

"LSU BASEBALL GAME ALERT: As of 2:55 p.m., this afternoon all individual game tickets have been sold."

UL Baseball UL/LSU is SOLD OUT

Talked to Casbon earlier today, the game is officially sold out.

If anyone has 1 extra ticket they would like to sell I am in need of one for my wife. Please PM if you can help.

P.s. My wife watches baseball and enjoys the game! So don't worry the ticket will be put to good use, she won't be playing on her phone the whole time.

Default Re: UL/LSU officially SOLD OUT

A sellout is good. A sellout and a win against that school in front of a pro Cajun, home crowd would be great.

Default Re: UL/LSU officially SOLD OUT

Correct me if im mistaken, but didnt general public Tix go on sale today? If so, the small remainder of tickets left went to LSU fans. That would make it a very pro-Cajun crowd!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread Information