Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Doubt it, as the service requires Flash Player to work. I have flash on my Android and still can't get it to work.

Thanks, didn't think so. I wonder if 1420 will stream radio broadcast online?

Default Re: Good luck tonight Cajuns, you will need it.

Good luck to both teams and fans. Hoping my Tigers pull it out. Always a hard fought game-could go either way. Ought to be fun-2 competitive teams, a packed house and a beautiful evening. Looking forward to it-regardless of outcome.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by LsuULfan View Post
    Good luck to both teams and fans. Hoping my Tigers pull it out. Always a hard fought game-could go either way. Ought to be fun-2 competitive teams, a packed house and a beautiful evening. Looking forward to it-regardless of outcome.
    Where the heck have you been?

Hope all is well. You, are one of the good guys

Z

I think they may have some runs scored by both sides as I expect both teams to "bull-pen" the games to keep the starters for the weekend series games. You may have a lot of the top relievers piecing this one together.

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Quote Originally Posted by bballholic View Post
    Always.

Quote Originally Posted by bballholic View Post
    Via Radiopup

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    ESPN learned about this game a month ago and the schedulel has been out for a year

ESPN learned about this game. . . . BEING TELEVISED. . . a month ago. . .

8. Default Re: UL vs LSU (TONIGHT)

Were they expecting some sort of a standard fast hookup system?

9. Default Re: Tigers return to Tigue Moore to face Cajuns

Timely article.

Just like a good time for an article about the 2000 Omaha team would be when UL goes back to the CWS.

Default Re: UL vs LSU (TONIGHT)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Were they expecting some sort of a standard fast hookup system?
    They aware expecting to take it off satellite, which the game is not on. MyKLAF is sending the signal back to the station via microwave.

By the time ESPN got going, it was too late to get all of the fiber hookups together. The guys at the station were awesome trying to get it done, but it there wasn't enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by ULSID View Post
    MyKLAF is sending the signal back to the station via microwave.
    Well there's you're problem. Maybe if you put it on defrost setting?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Well there's you're problem. Maybe if you put it on defrost setting?
    I was in line with their dish and my popcorn was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Where the heck have you been?

Hope all is well. You, are one of the good guys

Z
    Just been lurking and working. Wish game had been more competitive and would have lived up to the atmosphere. Don't know if it was Cajuns having an off night or what-but that was the best game we have played in this young season. Glenn-who got the midweek start last week against Lamar-looks to be the real deal and our bats were hot-continuing from Sunday after an embarassing loss last Saturday. I'm betting the Cajuns are better than they played last night and hope both teams have a good season. Hope you and the family are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by LsuULfan View Post
    Just been lurking and working. Wish game had been more competitive and would have lived up to the atmosphere. Don't know if it was Cajuns having an off night or what-but that was the best game we have played in this young season. Glenn-who got the midweek start last week against Lamar-looks to be the real deal and our bats were hot-continuing from Sunday after an embarassing loss last Saturday. I'm betting the Cajuns are better than they played last night and hope both teams have a good season. Hope you and the family are doing well.
    I expected LSU to score 8-10 runs unless something odd happened. We were throwing middle relief guys against the #2 team in the country. What I hoped was that our guys would be able to put up some runs to make it a close game at the end. You think may have seen some better pitching used as closers.

We weren't going to burn pitchers against LSU and jepardize games against Nicholls today and Sacred Heart this weekend to beat LSU. A loss to LSU gains you RPI bonus points, while losses to Nicholls or Sacred Heart severely penalizes you in the RPI. A win against LSU would have gained you more points than a loss, but not close to making up for what a loss to either of the two upcoming teams would cost you.

I have to say I thought the LSU starter pitched great and went a lot longer than I thought he would. I then noted that they didn't have another mid week game to play, so they could handle their pitchers differently. He changed speeds and was able to work down in the zone, so we wound up pounding the infield all night. He looks like a future Sunday starter this year to me if he can maintain that consistency.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20

Thread Information