Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

1 golf tournament = new scoreboard

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Not showing anything about it on ESPN3 site

This is what is so frustrating, it is like we have this wall of steel between us and the athletic department. I mean how difficult is it to publicize this is what we are thinking of and bam donations start flying in. No one is going to give blindly unless they are filthy rich!

How about doing TWO seperate 50/50's at the home baseball games. Have one called in the 5th and one called in the 9th. The first pot, half goes to baseball program as always and the other half goes to the winning ticket number as always. But, on the second go-round, have half go to the scoreboard fund and the winning ticket holder?

This alone will raise over $2500 per weekend series

How about another jersey auction?

What about hosting a jambalaya, gumbo, chili, bbq cookoff of some sort on an away series. Have it on the Saturday morning at the Tigue and have the game being run through the Tigues' PA system. Make an entry fee of "X" amount with all proceeds going to the scoreboard fund.

FOOD FOR THOUGHTmay be too complex though????

We couldn't get the hardware in place in time to get the transmission to ESPN so we had to drop it off the schedule.

The game will still be streamed live on ragincajuns.com.

Ahh, checklist

Quote Originally Posted by ULSID View Post
    We couldn't get the hardware in place in time to get the transmission to ESPN so we had to drop it off the schedule.

once again we're caught with our fingers up our butt

Still on KLAF?

Yes its still on KLAF or ragincajuns.com for video.

So.who in the athletic department is in charge of.1) game day management.2) facilities/equipment upkeep/maintenance?

They have a plan, should be released November 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by ULSID View Post

Unreal, I was really looking forward to watching this game on my IPhone/IPad.

Quote Originally Posted by bballholic View Post
    Unreal, I was really looking forward to watching this game on my IPhone/IPad.
    I know it's not ESPN 3, but the Ragin' Cajun All Access does offer a 24 hour subscription for $6.95. Not bad, it's less than the price of a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    once again we're caught with our fingers up our butt
    Unfortunately, it was an ESPN problem. They waited too long and then couldn't get thing done in time.

They've known about the games for almost a month now and didn't begin working towards collecting the feed until last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    I know it's not ESPN 3, but the Ragin' Cajun All Access does offer a 24 hour subscription for $6.95. Not bad, it's less than the price of a ticket.

Is the service IPhone friendly? I know the espnwatch app works well which generated most of the excitement because I'll be busy doing some other stuff.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information