Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: Be classy tomorrow

I can understand winning gracefully, but if we do win the p&p fans (thanks cajunfan) will use the same excuse as they've used the past few times they lost outside of the weekend,"it's a midweek game and it does not matter." If they historically do not lose with class, I do not expect anything different tomorrow. Whatever happens, I'll be cordial to our guests like I am for every other visiting fans. I'm guessing, however, that some narcissistic, textbook fan might mouth off and might have to be reminded that our hatred has very little to do with athletics. One may win the argument based on the fact that his head will explode.

It's a midweek game fellas Nothing more nothing less. It's an opertunity to play a ranked club at home

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cdstelly View Post
    Just a quick note hopefully everyone will welcome our opponent's fan base tomorrow with warm hospitality. I know some people here despise everything LSU has ever stood for, but tomorrow let us remember that our feud is with LSU's administration, not their fan base.

We will have plenty of Louisiana Greeks out there tomorrow, who have been taught to hate LSU and their fans. I've witnessed this, and when I ask our fellow Greeks why the bitter hate, all I get is "because he/she went to LSU". We can be much classier, and we must teach our Greeks to do the same. If you see LSU fans getting hassled by a bunch of drunk embarrassments to this university, pull the purple and gold to your tent and offer them a beer and sunflower seeds.

Even more than that, this is not football. Besides the respect which college baseball demands by itself, remember these are not your run of the mill, angsty football fanatics who will be coming tomorrow. Our visitors tomorrow are likely to be the family and friends of our neighbors in Lafayette. Show them the Better side of the Basin.

Let's have an unforgettable game tomorrow, Geaux Cajuns, and in the words of John Fogerty, "Put me in, coach!"
    Nice thought.

I would add "Help proove Skip Bertman and Smoke Laval wrong"

I'm going to get drunk enough to pee my pants. Will be telling everyone my name is Cajunhawk.

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

By no means is this a complaint or a moan but since we're on the subject of things about the Tigue I figured I ask. Whats the deal with the front of the press box having Louisiana Ragin Cajuns new style font with black background on one side and an old style script reading baseball with a red background on the other? I think the old style looks better but complete with the new or old style is better than half and half.

also do they still make those basball stickers with just Cajuns on it ? I always wanted one of those damn things but can never find it.

I have no problem with LSU's administration, players or coaches. Its the fans I can't stand. Please lets not act like they do tomorrow or anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by LOUISIANA RAGIN View Post
    Wouldn't be married to a purple & puke fan- my wife loves all things Lafayette! But the In laws ULL me to death! Any suggestions?
    "LSUA&MC" them to death.

8. Default Tigers return to Tigue Moore to face Cajuns

The revisionist history of some recalls it falsely as a brawl. An Associated Press report at the time called it a "near brawl." Ragin' Cajuns baseball coach Tony Robichaux knows it wasn't really a brawl at all.

Default Re: Tigers return to Tigue Moore to face Cajuns

What a dumb article. ____ poor journalism. Who caresthat was then, this is now. Kinda like the Omaha team, get over it

10. Default Re: Be classy tomorrow

I like to say that we have players from LSUE and does LSUBR or just BR have any from there-----then the puzzled look flashes on their face and they find themselves caught in their own bull!!! And as they think well we are LSUBR we just go by LSU---And we just go by UL!!!

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Be Classy (Today)

I will do my best to not observe or report on any fan behavior. I will watch the game with blinders on and hopefully UL wins. I'm not looking forward to the inevitable ______y post-mortem on this game. Especially since it's doubtful it will be about the game itself.

And now I'm pre-complaining about complaining? I suck.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Be Classy (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    I will do my best to not observe or report on any fan behavior. I will watch the game with blinders on and hopefully UL wins. I'm not looking forward to the inevitable ______y post-mortem on this game. Especially since it's doubtful it will be about the game itself.

And now I'm pre-complaining about complaining? I suck.
    Not any worse than this stupid thread.

Z

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

We are a division 1 baseball program, the f'n scoreboard should work.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I'm going to get drunk enough to pee my pants.

Ataboy! lol

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I'm going to get drunk enough to pee my pants. Will be telling everyone my name is Cajunhawk.
    I ____ excellence son.they know it won't be me cause I won't be covered in Axe body spray and my hair in a faux hawk.plus it has to still sting when you pee.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . LastLast

Thread Information