Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Quote Originally Posted by ULSID View Post
    ESPN3 is blacking the game out live online for a 50-mile radius of Lafayette.

We had problems getting the Saturday game against UTSA to ESPN3 but I am assured that they will work it out on Monday so that the LSU game. . . and the other 12 baseball and softball games left to be televised this spring, will be available.
    Game doesn't show up anymore on the ESPN3 schedule? Did something happen?

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    I doubt ESPN3 will blackout Lafayette, I just found the link to the game for anyone interested. http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index#t.Date/20130226/
    And this link doesn't work anymore!

I have a feeling this game is not on ESPN3 anymore. Everyone in my family is screwed from watching it now, but me. I've got the Ragin' Cajuns All-Access subscription.

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

Quote Originally Posted by longroof63 View Post
    OMG. All I'm worried about is baseball. I want a WIN tomorrow night. My favorite MLB team still has a scoreboard that is changed by hand (Boston RedSox). And I would put them up against anybody year after year. Give the University a break. They are working from behind the 8-ball. The RCAF is young. The winning tradition at UL is young. Let's crawl before we walk, folks. I have personal experience in dealing with Ken Winstead & he is a good man. He treated me like I was a million dollar contributor when I had a grievance with the RCAF. I will now & forever donate to that great cause. GIVE'EM HELL, UL! BEAT LSU!
    Thank You!!! Enough of all of the whining about everything already. I just enjoy watching the competition. Who cares about all the other stuff????

4. Default Re: UL/lsu prep

Like my Irish-Cajun daddy would say, "Who cares how fancy your plow is if the potatoes didn't grow. You're still hungry & broke."

Default Be Classy (Today)

Just a quick note hopefully everyone will welcome our opponent's fan base tomorrow with warm hospitality. I know some people here despise everything LSU has ever stood for, but tomorrow let us remember that our feud is with LSU's administration, not their fan base.

We will have plenty of Louisiana Greeks out there tomorrow, who have been taught to hate LSU and their fans. I've witnessed this, and when I ask our fellow Greeks why the bitter hate, all I get is "because he/she went to LSU". We can be much classier, and we must teach our Greeks to do the same. If you see LSU fans getting hassled by a bunch of drunk embarrassments to this university, pull the purple and gold to your tent and offer them a beer and sunflower seeds.

Even more than that, this is not football. Besides the respect which college baseball demands by itself, remember these are not your run of the mill, angsty football fanatics who will be coming tomorrow. Our visitors tomorrow are likely to be the family and friends of our neighbors in Lafayette. Show them the Better side of the Basin.

Let's have an unforgettable game tomorrow, Geaux Cajuns, and in the words of John Fogerty, "Put me in, coach!"

Default Re: Be classy tomorrow

duck

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

Wasn't the scoreboard vandalized a few years back and someone stole something to do with making it work? How old is the scoreboard seems like it's not that old?

Quote Originally Posted by cdstelly View Post
    Just a quick note hopefully everyone will welcome our opponent's fan base tomorrow with warm hospitality. I know some people here despise everything LSU has ever stood for, but tomorrow let us remember that our feud is with LSU's administration, not their fan base.

We will have plenty of Louisiana Greeks out there tomorrow, who have been taught to hate LSU and their fans. I've witnessed this, and when I ask our fellow Greeks why the bitter hate, all I get is "because he/she went to LSU". We can be much classier, and we must teach our Greeks to do the same. If you see LSU fans getting hassled by a bunch of drunk embarrassments to this university, pull the purple and gold to your tent and offer them a beer and sunflower seeds.

Even more than that, this is not football. Besides the respect which college baseball demands by itself, remember these are not your run of the mill, angsty football fanatics who will be coming tomorrow. Our visitors tomorrow are likely to be the family and friends of our neighbors in Lafayette. Show them the Better side of the Basin.

Let's have an unforgettable game tomorrow, Geaux Cajuns, and in the words of John Fogerty, "Put me in, coach!"

Well said

*YAWN*

Yea because the LSU fan that spit on me when I was 12 at the old Alex Box was real classy.

Please.

I won't be hassling their fans at all. but to say that they deserve the utmost respect is laughable. You clearly haven't attended any of the heated games back in the day. Some of their fan base is good, some is bad. It's the reality of the situation.

I like to think of it this way. LSU admin is in control here. They basically get to decide if they EVER come back to Lafayette to play or not. If things get out of hand tomorrow, we will likely NEVER see LSU at "The Tigue" again!

[Even more than that, this is not football. Besides the respect which college baseball demands by itself, remember theses are not your run of the mill, angsty football fanatics who will be coming tomorrow. Our visitors tomorrow are likely to be the family and friends of our neighbors in Lafayette.

Oh please

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

LSU has some fine fans I know alot of them. truly quality people. Most of them are _____, though.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    LSU has some fine fans I know alot of them. truly quality people. Most of them are _____, though.

Z
    Perfect summary of my view on LSU fans.

I just made a HUGE mistake and went on tiggerdroppings to see the activity about the game tomorrow. To see what those douche bags had to say about our university and us as fans was down right awful. I have never had any respect for LSU or there fans and tomorrow will be no different.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . LastLast

Thread Information