Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Well at least this didn't get blown out of proportion.
    I don't mean to take it out on you, man. It's just that everything we get, someone has to combat it with something that is wrong or could be done differently. They could reveal a master plan with jerry's world jr. for a football stadium tomorrow and someone would say the bathrooms are in the wrong spot. If we want to be big time, we need to realize that the ease of attending UL athletics will not be here forever.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    I don't mean to take it out on you, man. It's just that everything we get, someone has to combat it with something that is wrong or could be done differently. They could reveal a master plan with jerry's world jr. for a football stadium tomorrow and someone would say the bathrooms are in the wrong spot. If we want to be big time, we need to realize that the ease of attending UL athletics will not be here forever.
    No harm done.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    You should know by now this board is about negativity. I bet you cannot find a topic that doesn't have a negative comment on it that has more than 1 page of comments.

Geaux Cajuns!
    In this case the perceived message board negativity could very well save some accidental game time (in your face) negativism.

jmo

Hell, this is just for one game this season. Wednesday night you can sit in any season ticket holders domain without getting you _____ kicked. Just not the dirty dozen & 1/2 top row. Us old farts get kind of pushy when it comes to invading our territory.

5. Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Nobody wants to mess with Caroline---Hope she sees this!!!! Now that might be the top UL couple of all time!!!

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

Step 1: Stick blub in hole, turn to the right, stop when rotations get's hard to turn, flip switch, look it glows. Don't forget to take whole of old bulb and do it in reverse before step one.

7. Default Re: UL/lsu prep

Maybe T-Bine could give a list of names as to who is responsible for this job---I am very curious!!! Wonder if our Athletic Department is unionized ---maybe only can turn light bulbs in one direction for employee A and the counter direction for Mr B????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Maybe T-Bine could give a list of names as to who is responsible for this job---I am very curious!!! Wonder if our Athletic Department is unionized ---maybe only can turn light bulbs in one direction for employee A and the counter direction for Mr B????
    Biggest concerns for me would be restrooms. !!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    It's getting to the point where if I start feeling too good about the progress being made here at UL, all I need to do is visit this site for a few minutes and some on here will bring me down with a number of negative points.
    It is inevitable and There is no doubt in my mind that when (or if) the Master Plan is revealed, it will not be good enough for some on here simply because no one with the University sought their approval.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Some score/message boards are beyond repair.

About 8 years ago UL spent $14G fixing the old scoreboard above the tunnel.

The result was like they hadn't spent a dime.

My suggestion; save the money for a new board.

11. Default Re: UL/lsu prep

Yea I remember and also our painting party with the lady cons---That was a fun day!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    Biggest concerns for me would be restrooms. !!
    Read Frenchie's instructions above. works for bathroom visits too.

13. Default Re: UL/lsu prep

OMG. All I'm worried about is baseball. I want a WIN tomorrow night. My favorite MLB team still has a scoreboard that is changed by hand (Boston RedSox). And I would put them up against anybody year after year. Give the University a break. They are working from behind the 8-ball. The RCAF is young. The winning tradition at UL is young. Let's crawl before we walk, folks. I have personal experience in dealing with Ken Winstead & he is a good man. He treated me like I was a million dollar contributor when I had a grievance with the RCAF. I will now & forever donate to that great cause. GIVE'EM HELL, UL! BEAT LSU!

14. Default Re: UL/lsu prep

Quote Originally Posted by longroof63 View Post
    OMG. All I'm worried about is baseball. I want a WIN tomorrow night. My favorite MLB team still has a scoreboard that is changed by hand (Boston RedSox). And I would put them up against anybody year after year. Give the University a break. They are working from behind the 8-ball. The RCAF is young. The winning tradition at UL is young. Let's crawl before we walk, folks. I have personal experience in dealing with Ken Winstead & he is a good man. He treated me like I was a million dollar contributor when I had a grievance with the RCAF. I will now & forever donate to that great cause. GIVE'EM HELL, UL! BEAT LSU!
    -----Timely and refreshing comment---I Second that emotion!!!! BTW I have been waiting for this since that Pontiff kid took a step to the mound that day after the slow curveball bounced off of him---I have the flu and gave away the tickets to a very loyal booster today---Best made plans of mice and man----thinking about putting a piece of tape over the obligatory extra L that I am sure will be on the TV set!!!

15. Default Re: UL/lsu prep

+1

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . LastLast

Thread Information