Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I see your point. I was just commenting on the nature of relaxed attitude of bleacher seating at the ball park. We just sit in a general area as I imagine a good bit of people do. I see how during a big game this would be a problem and realize that my statement is off base, but any given day at the Tigue people seem to sit where they please in the bleachers. Have been for years. At least that's what I see. How many people have you seen walk up and down the isle with stub in hand counting off numbers? It's just a weird change I guess.
    Yep that's what I'm saying. any other day it's normal to just sit wherever. But on a day where the game's sold out and I run the risk of someone kicking me out of their seats, I might as well sit in my own seats.

Plus, I did read somewhere (maybe on here) that there would be more security for this game and they'd be checking tickets at every section to make you sit in your assigned seats. Don't know if that's true or not but it sounds about right.

LSU gonna beat that _____

I hope assigned seating will not be enforced just because it's a sell out. As i recall, i don't think there were any problems with the Rice game a couple of years ago. To be perfectly honest, I don't think my group and I have ever looked at where our tickets were actually located. We've just sat in the same area for a few years now.
    Here is a bright idea for you. If your group sits in the same area for years now then why don't you get seats in said area.

Wow. I didn't know this was such a sensitive area. It was only a statement and not intended to be a complaint or gripe. Just wishful thinking. As I said before, seating is always so relaxed that you buy bleacher tickets and sit where there is an opening. There has never been a reason before this game. Sans Tuesday's game, one of the great things about the tigue is its accessibility and relaxed atmosphere. There is no need for negativity.

You should know by now this board is about negativity. I bet you cannot find a topic that doesn't have a negative comment on it that has more than 1 page of comments.

Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    You should know by now this board is about negativity. I bet you cannot find a topic that doesn't have a negative comment on it that has more than 1 page of comments.

Geaux Cajuns!
    Good point.

This is only the second time in 3 seasons UL sells out the Tigue. LMAO.

Good point.

We've had the same seats in the grandstands for several years and the three rows behind us are never occupied by the rightful owners. Looking forward to meeting them for the first time in years Tuesday. Fair Weather Bunch.

Geaux Cajuns!
    It's more of asking people to have common sense. There are no more tickets available. That means every seat will be filled by someone. Sit in your seat and everyone is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    It's more of asking people to have common sense. There are no more tickets available. That means every seat will be filled by someone. Sit in your seat and everyone is happy.
    Oh I am not complaining about having to sit in my seats, I have 4 in the grand stand. When I was in the bleachers I never sat in my seats either. My comment is about someone being surprised that there was a negative comment. I think it would be great to have a crowd for every game that you had to sit in your seats.

Geaux Cajuns!

Oh I am not complaining about having to sit in my seats, I have 4 in the grand stand. When I was in the bleachers I never sat in my seats either. My comment is about someone being surprised that there was a negative comment. I think it would be great to have a crowd for every game that you had to sit in your seats.

Geaux Cajuns!
    It's not a negative comment its a pretty simple concept. If you want to sit in a specific area with specific people call Casbon and get your season tickets together don't _____ about not being about to sit where you want or with who you want because you ALWAYS sit there.

My group has about 20 tickets in one area (about 10 different ticket holders) which we specifically chose because we wanted to be able to sit together. Works well for games like tomorrow, conference tournaments, regionals, etc. Its on the top rows for the nice breeze when its hot and we can stand up if we so choose and distrub others. More than half the time we have people in our seats. I don't care how many empty seats around there are I will kick them out my seats everytime and I promise I don't lose sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2 ul 0105 View Post
    It's not a negative comment its a pretty simple concept. If you want to sit in a specific area with specific people call Casbon and get your season tickets together don't _____ about not being about to sit where you want or with who you want because you ALWAYS sit there.

My group has about 20 tickets in one area (about 10 different ticket holders) which we specifically chose because we wanted to be able to sit together. Works well for games like tomorrow, conference tournaments, regionals, etc. Its on the top rows for the nice breeze when its hot and we can stand up if we so choose and distrub others. More than half the time we have people in our seats. I don't care how many empty seats around there are I will kick them out my seats everytime and I promise I don't lose sleep over it.
    Try and kick me out of my seat tomorrow 2 ul 0105haha

My frustration is from the growing trend of people wanting the university to progress but not at their expense. "Why are they charging more for this game?" It's 16 freaking dollars! "Why can't I sit where I want?" Because you bought tickets that say you have to sit somewhere else. Newsflash people, if football progresses, tickets will go up. Parking will get more congested. You may have to walk a little further and pay more for your small tailgating spot. People who donate money will get more perks than a season ticket only person. It's part of big time college athletics. Deal with it.

14. Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

WELLLLLLLL----I'LLLLLL BE----Didn't see that coming!!!!! lol----W/O starting another Master Plan debate---They will go up soon with ticket prices and the rest---geaux Cajuns!!!

Well at least this didn't get blown out of proportion.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . LastLast

Thread Information