Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread: UL vs LSU (pregame)

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

I wonder if it will be our normal umpire crew Tuesday or did LSU request neutral umps?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    I wonder if it will be our normal umpire crew Tuesday or did LSU request neutral umps?
    Who is available to pitch for the Cajuns on Tuesday?

Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Kody Smith will get the start

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    How about head .softball coach of a top 15 softball team?
    I know baseball pretty well, softball is kinda a different game. Approached differently than baseball.

I'm better at IT stuff professionally.

5. Default Re: UL vs LSU is Sold Out

Man, I'm ready for Tuesday. Gonna take off of work early and get out to the Tigue early. I want to take the whole thing in. Will be an awesome night. Hopefully, the Vermillion & White stay hot! GEAUX CAJUNS!

Default UL/lsu prep

This game is a sellout. Hopefully the powers that be will have more beer stands , concessions ready and put more port o lets all around, along with extra security. :>)

CC

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    This game is a sellout. Hopefully the powers that be will have more beer stands , concessions ready and put more port o lets all around, along with extra security. :>)

CC
    I am curious if they will fix the burnt lights on the scoreboard, or if we will actually have live humans sing the national anthem.

Default Re: UL/lsu prep

I was wondering the same thing about the light bulbs. I know it small in the grand scheme of things.

Geaux Cajuns!

The grand scheme? It's changing light bulbs

What's the story on when we will ever fix the video screen? That's pretty annoying.

It would be nice to have screen fixed, to show who's at the plate and batting averages, etc. The bulbs being out on the score board are pretty embarrassing. The radar gun board bulbs are shot too. Although, I've heard that Tony isn't a fan of our pitchers knowing how fast they are throwing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    It would be nice to have screen fixed, to show who's at the plate and batting averages, etc. The bulbs being out on the score board are pretty embarrassing. The radar gun board bulbs are shot too. Although, I've heard that Tony isn't a fan of our pitchers knowing how fast they are throwing.
    Then turn the pitch speed off or break the rest of the bulbs. Having it lit halfway looks like shat

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Then turn the pitch speed off or break the rest of the bulbs. Having it lit halfway looks like shat
    It does resemble something out of a dub step video.

It was my understanding when we put in the turf, our maintenance cost would be slashed due to not having to tend to grass and dirt. So fast forward 3 years and now we can't afford nor take the time to perform standard ballpark maintenance? Did baseball budget get reduced? It seems like every season starts and the bulbs are out or the dug out roof is a disaster or we have outfield wall ads mixed up or the bathroom floors are under water. I understand, the renovation that was expected isn't coming in the immediate future but come on, you have an entire off season to replace bulbs and throw some paint on the park to look nice. Is all of this going to be deferred until the weekend before the conference tournament? If so that's a hell of a message sent to your fans.

If my memory is right, I think Bab has mentioned in the past that the scoreboard would need to be re-wired to avoid the continual burned bulbs. I think that's why there's always an issue. They are constantly replacing bulbs.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread Information