Thread: Sunday AM Rankings

1. Default Sunday AM Rankings

Total number of schools on the 247 rating chart is 127---of these 63s are the AQs (big boys members of the 5 large conferences and ND)----That leaves 64 schools that are in our FBS division and as of this morning we are in 12th place---Louisville, Rut, SFl, Marsh, Boise ST, hawaii, Brig Y, SMu, East Car, San Diego, and Cinn are ahead of us------Oh yes all could be different by Thursday but we ain't bad!!!! Now you picky pwicks I don't need your telling me about a school I might have missed---My A D D is acting up!!!

2. This is so COOL Re: Sunday AM Rankings

How are LTU and TooLame doing? Is the TP Faux Guru, Jimmy Smith, still giving TooLame a super class?

Default Re: Sunday AM Rankings

South Alabama is having a pretty decent class
    second in the sun belt

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Total number of schools on the 247 rating chart is 127---of these 63s are the AQs (big boys members of the 5 large conferences and ND)----That leaves 64 schools that are in our FBS division and as of this morning we are in 12th place---Louisville, Rut, SFl, Marsh, Boise ST, hawaii, Brig Y, SMu, East Car, San Diego, and Cinn are ahead of us------Oh yes all could be different by Thursday but we ain't bad!!!! Now you picky pwicks I don't need your telling me about a school I might have missed---My A D D is acting up!!!

Why not move Louisville, Rutgers, Cincinnati up to their new power conferencesleaving the cajuns in the 9 hole. SFI? must be talkn about South Fouchon (sic) Institute, home of the fight'n Evenrudes

If you combine the New CUSA starting in 2014 and Sunbelt, UL is in 2nd place behind Tulsa with Marshall 3rd. If and of these kids in this weekend fall our way we should be on top of both CUSA 2014 and Sun belt. La. Tech is 5th. This combo ranking that I put together came from the 247sports.com website. I went with avg. rating per recruit as opposed to total points because some Universities may not need to sign as many prospects as others. Sun Belt on this list of 22 schools has 6 of the top 15.
    1-Tulsa
    2-Louisiana
    3-Marshall
    4-Rice
    5-La.Tech
    6-UAB
    7-FAU
    8-USM
    9-Troy
    10-FIU
    11-Ark. ST.
    12-Texas ST.
    13-USA
    14-MTSU
    15-WKU
    16-UTSA
    17-UTEP
    18-UNT
    19-ULM
    20-Charlotte
    21-Georgia ST.
    22-ODU

I wil update after wednesday

6. UL Football Re: Sunday AM Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Why not move Louisville, Rutgers, Cincinnati up to their new power conferencesleaving the cajuns in the 9 hole. SFI? must be talkn about South Fouchon (sic) Institute, home of the fight'n Evenrudes

SFI? Where is your Boomer interpretation manual? This is the combined class of FIU and SF.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    SFI? Where is your Boomer interpretation manual? This is the combined class of FIU and SF.
    Couldn't find it, must have lost it the last time I went to SFI for a game. Those fight'n Evenrudes just chopped up that other team.

8. Default Re: Sunday AM Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    ----I knew it --South Florida-----typed an I for an L and all _____ hits the fan----Where is the thank you Boomer for all your work???? LOL--By the way how about some kudos for B Bear????? This is the kind of stuff that can convince!!!!

9. Default Re: Sunday AM Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .----I knew it --South Florida-----typed an I for an L and all _____ hits the fan----Where is the thank you Boomer for all your work???? LOL--By the way how about some kudos for B Bear????? This is the kind of stuff that can convince!!!!
    Boomer I know Java Woman is not helping you, but in the Ragin Pagin all you gotta do is hit the reply with quote button. And thanks for all the work you do.

Thanks I have been really busy and haven't had time to research the ratings!!! Geaux Cajuns!

Thread Information