Thread: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday

Default Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday

I hear Coach Bustle will be interviewed on the ESPN 1420 AM show tomorrow during the 11:00 AM hour!

What I need to know is how is Hundley doing and how is his performance during Spring drills? Is Mike D. moving to a new position or is it just a rumor?

And, how in the hell are we going to replace Brandon Cox?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKahouna
    I hear Coach Bustle will be interviewed on the ESPN 1420 AM show tomorrow during the 11:00 AM hour!

What I need to know is how is Hundley doing and how is his performance during Spring drills? Is Mike D. moving to a new position or is it just a rumor?

Where's Bil? He doesnt come round anymore.....

Z

3. Default Re: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday

Unless something has changed since mid-afternoon MD is the man. At least according to 2 starters I talked to today.

Will be looking for a "report" from those of you who can catch the broadcast (radio or streaming). I really hate some of these filters at work!

Caught about half the interview:

Spring game will be #1's vs. #2's as opposed to drafting a red and white team in previous years. He said they will get back to the old way, but he felt that this year they needed to begin getting the 1st string to gel.

Feels we have a pretty good schedule playing some good teams at home.

Sorry its not a whole lot, but most of the things that they were talking about we already know from this board and the schedule.

6. Default Re: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday

what the hell......i'm gonna replace him! man oh man, has the guy been here or did we have others??????????????crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Kal

Spring game will be #1's vs. #2's as opposed to drafting a red and white team in previous years. He said they will get back to the old way, but he felt that this year they needed to begin getting the 1st string to gel.

Sorry its not a whole lot, but most of the things that they were talking about we already know from this board and the schedule.
    Yes getting the 1st to gel is a bit important.

UL Football Re: Bustle on Sportsnote Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Kal

I believe Coach Bustle said that since we have new coaches with new terminology, some new schemes, new faces at key positions so he wanted the game to be the last practice session. We did not get all the practice sessions he wanted in and the spring game will be the final practice session, but we will be able to have a more light hearted spring game in the future. At least that was my impression.

Thread Information