Thread: Brad Roll

UL Football Brad Roll

For some of us that keep up with former UL coaches, former Cajun S&C coach Brad Roll was named to the same position with the Cleveland Browns.

Default Re: Brad Roll

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    For some of us that keep up with former UL coaches, former Cajun S&C coach Brad Roll was named to the same position with the Cleveland Browns.
    Man, I always enjoyed the enthusiasm and energy he brought to the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Man, I always enjoyed the enthusiasm and energy he brought to the sidelines.
    We've been pretty fortunate here with our string of S&C coaches!

Best of luck to Brad.

4. Default Re: Brad Roll

I posted this before:::: when at UL he went to Russia for a conference and almost started WW Three---What a great guy--had some fun times with him and the other staffers!!! We need to get these EXes back just to talk with our staff over the latest ideas etc.!!!!!

Brad was/is insane

6. Default Re: Brad Roll

practice makes a man perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    Brad was/is insane
    Lex I can still see him standing on the box next to the weightroom door barking out instructions.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Jags 3rd base slime. Had a business in Lft. the 80's and early 90's. We'd bring our flat bed truck out to the baseball diamond and back up to the fence right next to the home dugout. We'd have loaded our recliners and other pieces of furniture on the flatbed to watch the games. Roll and a few other Ftball coaches who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent would be out there with us most evenings.
    One game in particular, the officiating was soooo bad that before it was over Roll had thrown a loaf of bread, a pound of ham, the ice and the ice chest onto the third base side of the playing field.
    Apparently Stoke called the offenders into his office the next day and said, "Boys y'all cant do that." That was the extent of their chastisement.
    Funny? Maybe not so much now back then it was hilarious.

Z

ps glad a troll brought this thread back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Jags 3rd base slime. Had a business in Lft. the 80's and early 90's. We'd bring our flat bed truck out to the baseball diamond and back up to the fence right next to the home dugout. We'd have loaded our recliners and other pieces of furniture on the flatbed to watch the games. Roll and a few other Ftball coaches who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent would be out there with us most evenings.
    One game in particular, the officiating was soooo bad that before it was over Roll had thrown a loaf of bread, a pound of ham, the ice and the ice chest onto the third base side of the playing field.
    Apparently Stoke called the offenders into his office the next day and said, "Boys y'all cant do that." That was the extent of their chastisement.
    Funny? Maybe not back then it was hilarious.

Z

Texas A&M game.I was there Zman was that funny.I remember some great boiled crawfish that you guys were serving out there.great times.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Texas A&M game.I was there Zman was that funny.I remember some great boiled crawfish that you guys were serving out there.great times.
    Yes indeed!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Funny? Maybe not so much now back then it was hilarious.

Z

Innocent?! Now that's a word that I doubt could accurately be applied to you or your boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Innocent?! Now that's a word that I doubt could accurately be applied to you or your boys!
    Yeah, you right There were NO inncents on that coaching staff. NONE! Me? I m pure as the wind driven snow

HAHA!

Z

Thread Information