• 1 - 11

1 0.52%
  • 0 - 12

7 3.66%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Predict 2007 FB Regular Season Record

Default Re: Predict 2007 FB Reg. Season Record

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState
    Rockytop.Poppycock (closest I could get to rhyming appropriately).

Its 5 months before kick-off I picked 12-0 baby.

LSUA&M petitions the legislature to force us back to using USL as we are getting more national attention than they are as they struggle through a 5-7 campaign

I'm thinking Miami in January for the darlings of College Football.

Comeon people. reality check in August Dream BIG in March.lol
    You're hard to argue against.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState
    Rockytop.Poppycock (closest I could get to rhyming appropriately).

Its 5 months before kick-off I picked 12-0 baby.

LSUA&M petitions the legislature to force us back to using USL as we are getting more national attention than they are as they struggle through a 5-7 campaign

I'm thinking Miami in January for the darlings of College Football.

Comeon people. reality check in August Dream BIG in March.lol
    Love the enthusiasm! But I have a hard time letting reality totally fly out of the window. I expect (hope) that we finish somewhere between 7-5 and 9-3, depending on how things match up, injuries, etc. I voted for 7-5 just because of some of the uncertainties (new QB, major change in coaches, last season's slide, etc.). That tempers some of my optimism. I do have faith that Coach Bustle and his staff will eventually get us to a higher level and, in fact, have already moved us into a "program" status. That is, we are not just throwing a team together each year and hoping for the best. There is a system in place.

3. Default Re: Spring Practice - 2007 FB Reg. Season Record

Quote Originally Posted by cajunlove
    Hint = Carolina (NFL) in my mind.

First name rhymes with snake.

Last name rhymes with telephone (sort of)

BTW, I can't wait to see your boy suit up for the Cajuns. His video at the recruiting bash was very impressive.

On another note, I don't think that the rap on Desormeaux (that he's a weak passer) is very fair. Of course, I'm bias because I'm a New Iberia native.
    So I am brain dead. Jake D has had a great career. Never stop dreaming the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2
    Love the enthusiasm! But I have a hard time letting reality totally fly out of the window. I expect (hope) that we finish somewhere between 7-5 and 9-3, depending on how things match up, injuries, etc. I voted for 7-5 just because of some of the uncertainties (new QB, major change in coaches, last season's slide, etc.). That tempers some of my optimism. I do have faith that Coach Bustle and his staff will eventually get us to a higher level and, in fact, have already moved us into a "program" status. That is, we are not just throwing a team together each year and hoping for the best. There is a system in place.

Me thinks you take this stuff and perhaps yourself too seriously. But thats just me.not meant as a call out just all in fun. Who the heck knows what is going to happen. so i just play with things like this. This will mark my 41st year of prediciting without doubt the Saints are goingt o the Superbowl angd I guess the first time I really mean itlol

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Spring Practice - 2007 FB Reg. Season Record

Quote Originally Posted by Gbbaseball7
    So I am brain dead. Jake D has had a great career. Never stop dreaming the dream.
    No, not brain dead.obviously you arent 1 of the 250,000 that say they were in attdce when Jake D and the boys beat aTm!!

LOL!!!

Z.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun
    Just out of curiosity who were the other QBs besides Sanborn and Jake?
    Sorry for not seeing your question, but even sorrier that I cannot remember their names. Cajun4ever played that year, so he certainly should know. It pretty much became all Jake from that game forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    No, not brain dead.obviously you arent 1 of the 250,000 that say they were in attdce when Jake D and the boys beat aTm!!

LOL!!!

Z.
    Hey, I was therein spirit I had tried buying the PPV for the game; but was too late, so I took the radio outside on the patio and listened via the Aggies radio network (in San Antonio). Every now and then I'd stick my head in the door and yell at the wife when we did something good (like every time we got a turnover, scored, etc). I thought she was going to kill me!

Shof

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by shof
    Hey, I was therein spirit I had tried buying the PPV for the game; but was too late, so I took the radio outside on the patio and listened via the Aggies radio network (in San Antonio). Every now and then I'd stick my head in the door and yell at the wife when we did something good (like every time we got a turnover, scored, etc). I thought she was going to kill me!

Shof
    LOL!! That victory would have made it worth the pain!! I was there. It was awesome.

Z.

9. Default Re: Spring Practice - 2007 FB Reg. Season Record

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21

LOL!!!

Z.
    No I was not one of the 250,000. What i am is one of the many who look forward to being in attendence this year when we visit the SEC. I really think that Coach Bustle has things going in the right direction. Some new blood in the coaching ranks and a great freshman class coming in to complement the players we have returning has me hopefull for a great run. I know time will tell. Filling the stands and supporting the troops goes along way(12th man). What a person thinks and feels he brings into form. Believe yourself a winner and you are. I am one of the three who thing we can go 10-2 this year.

No I was not one of the 250,000. What i am is one of the many who look forward to being in attendence this year when we visit the SEC. I really think that Coach Bustle has things going in the right direction. Some new blood in the coaching ranks and a great freshman class coming in to complement the players we have returning has me hopefull for a great run. I know time will tell. Filling the stands and supporting the troops goes along way(12th man). What a person thinks and feels he brings into form. Believe yourself a winner and you are. I am one of the three who thing we can go 10-2 this year.
    Awesome attitude!!! Look forward to the season!

Z.

I went for the 8-4 record. Optimistic, but at the same time, I can see a game or two get away from us. I was there at the UL vs aTm game and still have the bumper sticker and newspaper picture on display in my office. I'm around lot's of aggie fans here, and given the chance, I like to bring up that little win. I was also at the Oklahoma State game. The one we lost at the last second when Hart Lee Dykes (NE Patriots receiver in pros, 1st rd pick) caught the endzone touchdown. Made me sick. I look forward when those games are amongst the many we can point to as we climb the ladder of D1 football. I'm all for playing tough opponents, it brings excitement and respect to the program.

Mr. Gbbaseball7, I can see in your writing the example you must have set for your son to have the success he's had up to this point. I would bet that in time, he will show all us Cajun fans the spirit you display. Best of luck to him.

Geaux Cajuns!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU
    I went for the 8-4 record. Optimistic, but at the same time, I can see a game or two get away from us. I was there at the UL vs aTm game and still have the bumper sticker and newspaper picture on display in my office. I'm around lot's of aggie fans here, and given the chance, I like to bring up that little win. I was also at the Oklahoma State game. The one we lost at the last second when Hart Lee Dykes (NE Patriots receiver in pros, 1st rd pick) caught the endzone touchdown. Made me sick. I look forward when those games are amongst the many we can point to as we climb the ladder of D1 football. I'm all for playing tough opponents, it brings excitement and respect to the program.

Mr. Gbbaseball7, I can see in your writing the example you must have set for your son to have the success he's had up to this point. I would bet that in time, he will show all us Cajun fans the spirit you display. Best of luck to him.

Geaux Cajuns!
    T,

You wanna get season tickets with me and the Brick this year? It will make you committed to blocking out those weekends for the trek to Cajun Field!

M

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU
    I was at both games as well, and my reaction was similar to yours when Dykes caught that pass in the final seconds. I also made the road trip that same season to the Ole Miss game. That had a similar ending, but in reverse. We were trailing late and had 2 chances to win it at the end, but fell short. That made the aTm win all the sweeter. I went down on the field after the game and it was pandemonium! I didn't notice the goal post leaving until it was up the hill already!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More
    T,

You wanna get season tickets with me and the Brick this year? It will make you committed to blocking out those weekends for the trek to Cajun Field!

M
    Hey M,

I will email you about season ticket location. Looking forward to it already!

T

15. Default Re: Predict 2007 FB Reg. Season Record (spring prediction)

1-11

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information