• 2 - 10

2 1.05%
  • 1 - 11

1 0.52%
  • 0 - 12

7 3.66%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Predict 2007 FB Regular Season Record

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Predict 2007 FB Reg. Season Record (spring prediction)

Quote Originally Posted by cajungun111
    1-11

Quote Originally Posted by cajungun111
    1-11
    That's hilarious! You're one funny son-of-a-gun! 1-11. who's the one team you feel we might be able to squeak by?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Predict 2007 FB Reg. Season Record (spring prediction)

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2
    That's hilarious! You're one funny son-of-a-gun! 1-11. who's the one team you feel we might be able to squeak by?
    Is that corndogs I smell?

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver
    Is that corndogs I smell?
    A corndog in a purple holster. lol!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun
    A corndog in a purple holster. lol!!!
    You can bet its not just the "weinie in a cornmeal batter" crowd!! LOL!!

I'll bet we have a solid mixture of Monrovians and CowPokes voting too!!

0-12. BWAAAHAHAHAH!!! awesome!

Z.

6. This is so COOL Re: Predict 2007 FB Reg. Season Record (spring prediction)

I voted 12-0 because I back our Cajuns all the way. When and if they lose a game, I will predict 11-1. I am a fan, not a realist when it comes to the University of Louisiana Ragin'Cajuns. I support the team which includes players, trainers, coaches, and administration.

I cannot value your opinion. Like I thought nobody is willing to state how much they give. Yet it is something you moan about when people are the least bit critical. Winning will solve all problems. When we do start putting a exciting product on the field I will become a season ticket holder. If that is what you call "Giving" then you can count me in as a giver. Until then I'm not driving 4 hours to see the Cajuns get crushed. There has been a slight improvement over the last two years but as someone pointed out that after 20 plus years it is to little. Money will not come without success on the field. Those that can and do buy season tickets each year without question I salute you but you are also voting your approval of poor or medicore performance and program.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    I cannot value your opinion. Like I thought nobody is willing to state how much they give. Yet it is something you moan about when people are the least bit critical. Winning will solve all problems. When we do start putting a exciting product on the field I will become a season ticket holder. If that is what you call "Giving" then you can count me in as a giver. Until then I'm not driving 4 hours to see the Cajuns get crushed. There has been a slight improvement over the last two years but as someone pointed out that after 20 plus years it is to little. Money will not come without success on the field. Those that can and do buy season tickets each year without question I salute you but you are also voting your approval of poor or medicore performance and program.
    so what you are saying is your a fair weather fan

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun
    so what you are saying is your a fair weather fan
    I think that any notion that a Cajun fan is a fair weather fan is ridiculous. We have not had fair weather in a very very long time. It is amazing we have the support we do with so little success on the field. It shows the vast potential we have but yet on tapped. As long as people accept and contribute to a poor product that is what you will get. That is my opinion. Hey Zeebart are you making a list of the cult? Next comes the personal attacks.

I think that any notion that a Cajun fan is a fair weather fan is ridiculous. We have not had fair weather in a very very long time. It is amazing we have the support we do with so little success on the field. It shows the vast potential we have but yet on tapped. As long as people accept and contribute to a poor product that is what you will get. That is my opinion. Hey Zeebart are you making a list of the cult? Next comes the personal attacks.
    RC90 - I will say you are consistent on one point; that is, not wanting to invest in this program until they are "worthy". Guess I'll just have to disagree with your tactic. I live a bit further from Lafayette than you do, and have had football season tickets for the past few years. I can't make every home game; but do try to as often as possible. However, I hardly consider buying season tickets to football as "acceptance of a mediocre product". In fact, just the opposite. I want to see this program succeed, and my small part in helping this happen is 4 season tickets. Problem is, this program will not get going unless we as alumni and supportors of the program are willing to step up too. If you want to sit back and "wait" for the program to meet your requirements, well that's your perogative. Personally, I'd prefer to say I helped some, even if its just a few season tickets. If we don't support our own program, who will?

Shof

11. Default Re: Predict 2007 FB Reg. Season Record (spring prediction)

Quote Originally Posted by shof
    RC90 - I will say you are consistent on one point; that is, not wanting to invest in this program until they are "worthy". Guess I'll just have to disagree with your tactic. I live a bit further from Lafayette than you do, and have had football season tickets for the past few years. I can't make every home game; but do try to as often as possible. However, I hardly consider buying season tickets to football as "acceptance of a mediocre product". In fact, just the opposite. I want to see this program succeed, and my small part in helping this happen is 4 season tickets. Problem is, this program will not get going unless we as alumni and supportors of the program are willing to step up too. If you want to sit back and "wait" for the program to meet your requirements, well that's your perogative. Personally, I'd prefer to say I helped some, even if its just a few season tickets. If we don't support our own program, who will?

Shof
    Great post. I couldn't agree more.

Shof
    Hey more power to you. Do you have family in the Lafayette area? If I had family in the Acadiana area I'd probably do the same thing. It is not a matter of them being "worthy" it is a matter of entertainment value. I want to see some life in this program. Brian Mitchell win or lose was fantastic to watch. Jake and Brandon were fun to watch. This team hasn't been very fun to watch.

Default Re: Predict 2007 FB Reg. Season Record

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState
    Rockytop.Poppycock (closest I could get to rhyming appropriately).

Its 5 months before kick-off I picked 12-0 baby.

LSUA&M petitions the legislature to force us back to using USL as we are getting more national attention than they are as they struggle through a 5-7 campaign

I'm thinking Miami in January for the darlings of College Football.

Comeon people. reality check in August Dream BIG in March.lol
    I should have known that you would post something stupid.

Look, let's face some facts here. ULL will be destroyed by Carolina and TN, but luckily for you, the tabassco peppers play in the worst conference in America (the Sun Belch). This means the team has a chance to beat up on such powerhouses as Middle Tenn and Ark State.

I predict that the peppers will be 5-7, with a program shattering loss to McNeese.

then I am sure that you will be back on here talking about that lousy a&win a decade ago and trying to act like UL is an "up and comer."

This is so COOL Re: Predict 2007 FB Reg. Season Record (spring prediction)

Shof
    Not buying tickets or failure to provide support of any kind to send a message to the administration is not a good tactic IMO. Lack of support killed football at SLU for about fifteen years, and it took a major funding effort to even get it up off the ground. I don't know how you can be successful by withholding grain from your starving oxen thinking it will push the mill wheel harder.

I understand people saying they will not increase support until the product improves. I can assure you the product will not improve greatly until the financial contributions improve significantly. The financial competition in college athletics today is tremendous. The situation is the old chicken or egg question. In your case, the distance from your home to Lafayette makes your reluctance to increase support understandable. Would you feel this way if you lived in Lafayette?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information