Thread: Ragin' Cajuns Continue Sun Belt Play At WKU On Thursday

1. Ragin' Cajuns Ragin' Cajuns Continue Sun Belt Play At WKU On Thursday

After splitting a pair of home games last week, the Ragin’ Cajuns head back out on the road this week for a pair of Sun Belt games. Louisiana opens play on Thursday (Jan. 17) in Bowling Green, Ky. with a 7:00 p.m. game at Western Kentucky and then travels to Murfreesboro, Tenn. for a 5:30 p.m. game on Saturday (Jan. 19) at Middle Tennessee. The WKU game will be televised by ESPN3.com with Randy Lee and Hal Schmitt providing the commentary.

2. UL Basketball Re: Ragin' Cajuns Continue Sun Belt Play At WKU On Thursday

this will be a very hard game to win, we only have seven players on scholarship playing there, and that means the sixth man will be missed of the bench, you can bet the Diddle crowd will be counting all night long. LOL first dancing thugs then a sixth man. ya gotta love getting under the goat lovers skins.

Default Re: Ragin' Cajuns Continue Sun Belt Play At WKU On Thursday

I hope AMT's ankle heals quickly! We can use his 3 pt. shot

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    I hope AMT's ankle heals quickly! We can use his 3 pt. shot
    You serious?

Said last night that it will probably be another week at least. He's making the trip, but is only about 80%. I guess you could consider putting him in with extreme foul trouble, but it would be a last case scenario.

I thought coach said he practiced. I don't see why coach would take him on the trip if he couldn't play.

Why hasn't Donovan Williams been dressing out? Is he hurt? I know he's just a walk on but it seems like it couldn't hurt to have him at least dressed out in case of an emergency.

He is injured, out for the year.

Thread Information