ASU 56

2. Default Re: UL vs ASU

Long had 16 rebounds and 17 points.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL vs ASU

NICE WIN!!!

4. Default Re: UL vs ASU

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Jaybird says the refs suck. Not in so many words. still
    Yep. Shepherd really stepped up tonight. Also, John Brady's daughter is fine

Quote Originally Posted by kelbow7 View Post
    John Brady's daughter is fine
    +1

You can't be serious. Looked like Hilary Clinton got in a fight with Mary Kay.

Default Re: UL vs ASU

Maybe.but her dad is still an a--hole.and he sucks.

Default Re: Final: UL (61) vs ASU (56)

Great win. You can see from this game tonight what a Marlin coached team can do IF he can sign some additional talent. To turn in this performance without AMT and Mbamalu is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Great win. You can see from this game tonight what a Marlin coached team can do IF he can sign some additional talent. To turn in this performance without AMT and Mbamalu is impressive.
    All 9 players who were able to suit up contributed. The entire team played their butts off every second they were on the court. For some who question how hard Shawn Long works, you cannot get 17 rebounds without great effort. Now there were still too many turnovers, missed foul shots, and poor decisions at times. However, you cannot question their hustle. Also, guys who were on the bench supported their teammates throughout the contest.

10. Default Re: Final: UL (61) vs ASU (56)

Why couldn't La Bamba play???

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Why couldn't La Bamba play???
    Thumb injury. Missed you these last couple!

M bomb sliped on the wet floor Thursday and came down awkward on his hand, and i also found out who was responsible for the court conditions, Wasn't the Cajun domes fault BTW

Quote Originally Posted by APragincajun View Post
    M bomb sliped on the wet floor Thursday and came down awkward on his hand, and i also found out who was responsible for the court conditions, Wasn't the Cajun domes fault BTW
    Global Warming?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    All 9 players who were able to suit up contributed. The entire team played their butts off every second they were on the court. For some who question how hard Shawn Long works, you cannot get 17 rebounds without great effort. Now there were still too many turnovers, missed foul shots, and poor decisions at times. However, you cannot question their hustle. Also, guys who were on the bench supported their teammates throughout the contest.
    I came into town just for the game and I forgot where you said you sit. I was going to come by and say hello. I seriously enjoyed the game. and it did not require a win for me to appreciate this group. Being that I've seen so few Marlin coached Cajun games and I'm not a fairy that requires wins to see results, I was very very impressed with this group. There is some substantial rawness and youthful enthusiasm. to say the least. but I haven't seen effort from a group at the Cajun Dome in many many many a year. Anyone that doesn't understand that, or appreciate it. is sorely missing out.

I hope the people of Lafayette come out and get behind this program. BEFORE they produce the consistent wins. and they will. This group epitomizes the word "hustle". and that hits home with this boy.

LMAO SLAPPY ill say this much, ,word is, that someone, who is goinna remain nameless , felt it was a good idea to keep the dome room temp so the players would be more "comfortable", and it wasn't marlin, or harden, or forest, or Johnson, or The athletic trainer, or the managers lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Global Warming?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information