Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Bowl Attendance.

Default Re: Louisville using the Cajun game plan

Louisville sure are squandering a bunch of scoring opportunities. I sure hope it doesn't come back to bite them.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Hahaha aha and Florida squanders right back. I feel bad for Will. but Florida sucks.

Default Re: Sugar Bowl Attendance.

To be fair, the photo shown is in the endzone.

Louisville left a possible 14 points on field and is still up 23. Overrated sec schools getting handled this week

Florida played the toughest schedule in college football and beat 4 teams in the top 12 and lost to a Georgia team that was a few yards from the national championshipthey dont look like that team tonight.Louisville wants it a lot more. Funny side note.Bridgewater had a visit to LSU but Les Miles rescheduled his visit because Les was meeting with MettenbergerBridgewater felt dissed and went to U ofL.

SEC = OVER RATED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    To be fair, the photo shown is in the endzone.
    Yea but still you expect a packed house for the Sugar Bowl.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    I seem to remember hearing scuttlebutt that we had a double naught spy at the game. Has he checked in with HQ?
    Yeah, he checked in Had a great time. Noise, no where near the level of the N. O. Bowl. One team wanted to be there.the other team.not so much

Z

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Sugar Bowl Attendance.

Just saw this on Twitter:

"Jacques Doucet‏@JacquesDoucet

Didn't think we'd see the day the @SugarBowlNola attendance was just 6,000 more than the @RLCarriers NOLA Bowl. Whew. @ULRaginCajuns"

YEAH YOU RIGHT!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    Florida played the toughest schedule in college football and beat 4 teams in the top 12 and lost to a Georgia team that was a few yards from the national championshipthey dont look like that team tonight.Louisville wants it a lot more. Funny side note.Bridgewater had a visit to LSU but Les Miles rescheduled his visit because Les was meeting with MettenbergerBridgewater felt dissed and went to U ofL.
    You're being too logical in an emotional world. Seriously, you're right. It's kind of hard to believe Florida did as well as they did this past season being such a poor passing team. I really thought their defense would dominate Louisville. Wrong. I think fans of the upper echelon teams need to start getting really tired of their players taking opponents lightly. It only goes so far to tell the world, "we didn't really want to be there".

I view our game with Florida differently than last night's "we didn't want to be there" game. We've gotten pummeled by them in the past. We played them at "their swamp". and we looked great for 54 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    SEC = OVER RATED!!!!
    remember when you call someone overrated you lessen any success you had against them

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

That right there explains the hand holding everyone does in the sec." f course we lost your team is the best in the world, ooooh nooo good sir, your team is by far the bestest in the land!". I guarantee you my buddy from Ohio cares not if Michigan and the big ten get a w. They actually hold there own ball sack all by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncorkdork View Post
    remember when you call someone overrated you lessen any success you had against them
    You lessen any success you "had" against them? You alter outcomes of the past?

14. Default Re: Sugar Bowl Attendance.

Perception

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    You know that LSU fans say that about every good QB out there. They claimed that they turned Colt McCoy away, same with Pat White, RG3 and others. I do know that Bridgewater was scheduled to visit, but he was not a top target for them so now they have sour grapes because he is better than what they currently have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information