Thread: I actually got a reply from the McIlhenny Company.

Default I actually got a reply from the McIlhenny Company.

They are willing to donate to non profit organizations. It is your standard tell me more about your organization and we will tell you what we are willing to do. It makes me wonder if anyone at UL has ever tried to build a relationship with Tabasco.

Default Re: I actually got a reply from the McIlhenny Company.

i hope someone follows up on this. the possibilities of this relationship with tobasco could be phenominal! if anyone has meathead's (authement's) e-mail address needs to notify him of this!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: I actually got a reply from the McIlhenny Company.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthejeweler
    i hope someone follows up on this. the possibilities of this relationship with tobasco could be phenominal! if anyone has meathead's (authement's) e-mail address needs to notify him of this!
    NO!! Don't go to RA with this, that's why it's never been done before!!! The only way this will work is to leave the good Doctor OUT OF IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun
    NO!! Don't go to RA with this, that's why it's never been done before!!! The only way this will work is to leave the good Doctor OUT OF IT!!!
    you're right, what was i thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesthejeweler
    you're right, what was i thinking!
    I just can't believe that nobody had thought of building the relationship. Perhaps it is to late but I will tell you that kids that don't care about UL love the pepper hat. That is a multi-national corp in the area that should want box seats and have Cajun Field renovated. What I got was a brother can you spare a dime comittment from them. Nothing more but then again what am I?

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    I just can't believe that nobody had thought of building the relationship. Perhaps it is to late but I will tell you that kids that don't care about UL love the pepper hat. That is a multi-national corp in the area that should want box seats and have Cajun Field renovated. What I got was a brother can you spare a dime comittment from them. Nothing more but then again what am I?
    Do you think it's possible that Tabasco/McIlhenney had anything to do with the creation of our "beloved" mascot Cayenne and the flaming pepper logo? I don't know for certain if they did, but it kind of makes you go hmmmmm, tabasco being wealthy local company known for its sauce made from hot peppers and our university being branded with a flaming pepper. Smells like some behind the scenes dealing.

Just food for thought (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90
    They are willing to donate to non profit organizations. It is your standard tell me more about your organization and we will tell you what we are willing to do. It makes me wonder if anyone at UL has ever tried to build a relationship with Tabasco.
    give me details I will help

Thread Information