Thread: Ranking Lafayette's sport celebs

1. Default Ranking Lafayette's sport celebs

Just wondering who would be the most popular of all these guys---Think Jay Walker would be on top (after last year's "Cajuns Win" Echoes ------ I don't watch the local TV guys---then you got the Stevie guy and Scotty P---then you got T-Bine and Cajun T---Forgot Gerald Broussard, Younger Billy, Dan Mac, and Don Allen----oh and and the newspaper dudes----Could we get some other names and what you guys think??? Maybe we could give out RP Athletic media awards-----Although I love him my least favorite would be the Morning Advocates local for the longest(Booby Ardoin)!!!---Hey categories---Best Article for the year(Damn I forgot him) Buckly's deal on Peoples----Best Call ---Jay on Cajuns Win Cajuns Win ETC----Best analyst --and Newcomer of the year---Gerald Broussard----Best link or whatever this is goes to T-Bine---Best coverage Cajun-T----Biggest Ash whole to post---River Ranch Dude---Most opinionated BWK---Best Voice---Don Allen----Prettiest Wife---Great Scott (Prejudiced pick)-----Oh the Awards can be referred to as the Boomers!!!!! LOL On my way to DeRidder again with no computers (Trigger I am getting tired of Beauregard parish) But I love you guys and Happy New Year!!!!!

Default Re: Ranking Lafayette's sport celebs

Times are slow if we have to resort to this.

Not a period in the whole freakin post. Boom, does your keyboard chime with this? Does "---" equal a period, therefore end of thought and a new sentence?

You crack me up.wish I would've met you in NOLA.

4. Default Re: Ranking Lafayette's sport celebs

Gonna have to do a poll on this.

Might need some audio samples for it to be fair.

Thanks Boomer. You spend more time there than me, oh you are only 2 hours away, I'm close to 30 hours away by car

Have a safe and Happy New Years.

Thread Information