Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

There were lots of LSU fans at our game. They wore red and became Cajun fans

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    There were lots of LSU fans at our game. They wore red and became Cajun fans
    One of my friends graduated from LSU and he came to both NOLA bowls decked out in red. Also made 4 home games and the road trip for the Hoax game. I think we may have converted him to being a Cajun fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajungrad06 View Post
    I hear what y'all are saying.I just don't understand talking crap about a bowl we'd be happy to go to if the NO bowl doesn't come calling.
    Because whether or not we accept an invite is independent of whether or not the bowl is crap. Crappy weather, crappy city, crappy stadium, crappy gameday experience. ULM fans got crappy seats while the good seats where reserved for VIPs that don't show up to crappy bowls in crappy weather. Crap. Get it? Now, would I go? Yes, but you could probably count out the other 14 in my NO Bowl posse. I would go, and then come on here and confirm that it is, indeed, crap.

Quote Originally Posted by NO BOWL 11 Grad View Post
    One of my friends graduated from LSU and he came to both NOLA bowls decked out in red. Also made 4 home games and the road trip for the Hoax game. I think we may have converted him to being a Cajun fan.
    My cousin convinced his dad, a diehard LSU fan since 99 (makes me laugh everytime I say it), to come to this New Orleans Bowl. He had a blast. He has never.NEVER.been to an LSU bowl game. Needless to say, if we go back next year.he told me he is in. Never saw him out of red either. That's protocol. You come to someone else's stadium and wear an outfit for a team that has nothing to do with it, you are just a dick and are pathetic. Those people should be run out the same way we do it when a douche thinks he can come to Cajun Field with that crap on.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    \. You come to someone else's stadium and wear an outfit for a team that has nothing to do with it, you are just a dick and are pathetic. Those people should be run out the same way we do it when a douche thinks he can come to Cajun Field with that crap on.
    LOL. I agree whole heartily no doubt.

I second that. It make me angry even when it happens at a Monroe game.

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Because whether or not we accept an invite is independent of whether or not the bowl is crap. Crappy weather, crappy city, crappy stadium, crappy gameday experience. ULM fans got crappy seats while the good seats where reserved for VIPs that don't show up to crappy bowls in crappy weather. Crap. Get it? Now, would I go? Yes, but you could probably count out the other 14 in my NO Bowl posse. I would go, and then come on here and confirm that it is, indeed, crap.
    Sooner or later, UL will have to build a resume in selling bowl ticket allotments to other bowls in the region. The New Orleans Bowl has treated this program and fan base well, that option will be there in certain years. But if your program is to be considered for more prominent bowls in the future because we are winning, then it wouldn't hurt to have a good showing in Houston, Shreveport, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Sooner or later, UL will have to build a resume in selling bowl ticket allotments to other bowls in the region. The New Orleans Bowl has treated this program and fan base well, that option will be there in certain years. But if your program is to be considered for more prominent bowls in the future because we are winning, then it wouldn't hurt to have a good showing in Houston, Shreveport, Dallas/Ft. Worth and Mobile.
    I'm ready to go to Memphis.Liberty Bowl 2013!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Watching the Meineke Car Care Bowl right now. I think we could bring 40,000 to Houston. That would be fun.

Watching the Meineke Car Care Bowl right now. I think we could bring 40,000 to Houston. That would be fun.
    I would go.would not be as pumped as NOLA trip but hey.Houston is still a great town.

Yeah I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand. The cameras are rolling at all FBS games. Maybe a metaphor will help. Don't show up in your Coke shirt while we are doing a live spot for Pepsi unless you want a foot in your ___.

PS: It happens at ULM because they allow it. It happens less and less ar UL because we took this matter into our own hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Good people Happy New Year.

Z
    Thank you. Most of us are. Happy New Year.

Yeah I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand. The cameras are rolling at all FBS games. Maybe a metaphor will help. Don't show up in your Coke shirt while we are doing a live spot for Pepsi unless you want a foot in your ___.

PS: It happens at ULM because they allow it. It happens less and less ar UL because we took this matter into our own hands.
    For all the hemming and hawing we do about where we are.we are light years ahead of ULM, in every facet. Does anyone know why they didn't practice until Christmas Eve? I hear it's because they couldn't afford to house the athletes over the break. If so, that's pathetic.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I think the Meineke is in San Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    I think the Meineke is in San Antonio
    Houston. You are thinking of the Alamo Bowl.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread Information