Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Wow, this is getting ugly.

Thank God we're not playing in this game lol

Quote Originally Posted by 82Cajun View Post
    Do you think the media coverage is better for the Independence Bowl or the New Orleans Bowl, it just seems like this is getting better coverage. One thing for sure is the announcers are better than what we had Beth Mowins and Jay Gallowway, they were freaking horrible
    Well historically Independence Bowl >>> NO Bowl

Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v UL Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Bottom line, Berry does not respect football tradition going on fourth down too often, bad defense schemes, and awful special teams. I swear when that first touchdown pass went it reminded me of our last play with them. Solich must have been paying attention to that game.

Sorry for you guys that need the belt to justify our team. Our team is justified by performance against SDSU, and ECU in big bowl games. I fully expect the Hoax to get run off the field in the second half, and ASU to get pounded in their bowl game with two interim coaches.

If this keeps up, SUN BELT will be 2/5 in bowls and we know who won the games in exciting fashion and has to share the money from actual butts, and tickets sold with Hoaxes, Cub Wolves, Red Blobs, and Gangsters.
    Can't believe Berry was named Coach of the Year. I guess that was more a reflection of how crappy the voters expected the Hoax to be rather than an affirmation of his abilities.

Thanking the lord I am at work today and not in Shreveport for this mess. New Orleans Bowl for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajungrad06 View Post
    The worm is turning.how long has it been since a BCS team has played in that bowl?

Edit.that would be last year. I'm dumb.

I'll say this tho - when I look at the atmosphere of this game (crowd, stadium, noise) NO Bowl BLOWS this game out of the water. Easily

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    The worm is turning.how long has it been since a BCS team has played in that bowl?

Edit.that would be last year. I'm dumb.
    Almost every year it seems.

Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v UL Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by 82Cajun View Post
    Do you think the media coverage is better for the Independence Bowl or the New Orleans Bowl, it just seems like this is getting better coverage. One thing for sure is the announcers are better than what we had Beth Mowins and Jay Gallowway, they were freaking horrible
    I'd take Blackburn and Huard from last year over the team they rolled out for us this year. The bowl moved deeper into the season and we got those two I guess it was the boring typical BIG 10 time slot that drew that wonderful pairing.

ULM looks like wet ___.

Almost every year it seems.
    Yeah I realized my folly pretty quickly.for some reason I can only remember this year and the La Tech-NIU year.

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    I'll say this tho - when I look at the atmosphere of this game (crowd, stadium, noise) NO Bowl BLOWS this game out of the water. Easily
    Only because we're in it.I went to multiple NO bowl games when I lived there and they sucked.thankfully it's in a great city

If the Big 12 & SEC are smart.they would drop this crappy bowl in a ____ty town and pick up the NOLA bowl. Common sense.

Has there been a more pitiful Bowl performance than the Warhawks this season?

Only because we're in it.I went to multiple NO bowl games when I lived there and they sucked.thankfully it's in a great city
    Exactly. Usually, the NO bowl resembles this crap that I'm watching now. Not the last two years tho.
    And not just because I am cajun fan. Fans watching get into intense, well attended games with great atmospheres

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    Exactly. Usually, the NO bowl resembles this crap that I'm watching now. Not the last two years tho.
    Cajun clause. If we're eligible we'll make it electric!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information