Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Quote Originally Posted by Cajungrad06 View Post
    What is everyone's grip with this bowl? If we don't get chosen for the NO Bowl but are for this bowl in the future, I sure hope we'd take it
    No, UL would take it. We're not a BCS program and our administration is brighter than La Tech's.

What is everyone's grip with this bowl? If we don't get chosen for the NO Bowl but are for this bowl in the future, I sure hope we'd take it
    Sure we'd take it. We wouldn't pull a teck. But Shreveport is not the destination city that New Orleans is. Add to it e weather and we probably don't get as many fans there as we do in New Orleans

Now 45-14 Ohio (ouch)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Sure we'd take it. We wouldn't pull a teck. But Shreveport is not the destination city that New Orleans is. Add to it e weather and we probably don't get as many fans there as we do in New Orleans

And if you like meat pies it's probably OK.

I hear what y'all are saying.I just don't understand talking crap about a bowl we'd be happy to go to if the NO bowl doesn't come calling.

I hear what y'all are saying.I just don't understand talking crap about a bowl we'd be happy to go to if the NO bowl doesn't come calling.
    No doubt. I'd be there and so would A LOT of cajuns fans

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    No doubt. I'd be there and so would A LOT of cajuns fans
    But let's thank the maker we aren't stuck in this mess today.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Agreed

There canter be 5000 left in that stadium

Could be worse. It could be raining.

There is no question that New Orleans is a better bowl city and the Superdome is a better venue than Independance Stadium. But the reason the NO Bowl has been better than the Independance Bowl is because the Cajuns and their fans were there. The Cajun fans are what has made the NO Bowl the last 2 years. If the Cajuns go to the I-Bowl or any other Bowl within a reasonable driving distance, that Bowl will also be very good that year.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Its a ____ty bowl from the MOU with dumbass Piggy Wright Waters at the helm.to them sucking Techs nads and not inviting us in 08, to the way they tried to low ball us monetarily this year The I Bowl, its admins, Missy Setters and everyone involved are tools If its a last resort.I'm sure our guys would take it I would be there. Anymore explanation needed?

Z

I feel after today.Kolton Browning is gonna bootleg and slide in any situation he gets in.

Grocery store: Would you like paper or plastic sir? Bootleg and slide.

Parenting: Dad, can I go sleep at my friends house? Bootleg and slide.

Car Buying: Welcome to Monroe Chevy what can I help you with today? Bootleg and slide.

Medical Desicions: Kolton, you have arthritis in your legs from bootlegging and sliding for the majority of your life, what would you like to do about this? Bootleg and slide.

I was watching pregame in local S'port KTBS and they showed all of ULM's tailgaters. Both were under a purple LSU tent. I was embarrassed for them.

I feel after today.Kolton Browning is gonna bootleg and slide in any situation he gets in.

Grocery store: Would you like paper or plastic sir? Bootleg and slide.

Parenting: Dad, can I go sleep at my friends house? Bootleg and slide.

Car Buying: Welcome to Monroe Chevy what can I help you with today? Bootleg and slide.

Medical Desicions: Kolton, you have arthritis in your legs from bootlegging and sliding for the majority of your life, what would you like to do about this? Bootleg and slide.
    The hoax have been exposed. Put a marker on Browning and it is over. One dimensional like pee wee football.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information