Thread: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v UL Monroe

This game is getting ugly.

ULM is just terrible.

ULM looks so bad

What a horrific way to end the half, and Ohio gets the ball to start the second half. If not for Browning, this team would be amongst the worse in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    What a horrific way to end the half, and Ohio gets the ball to start the second half. If not for Browning, this team would be amongst the worse in the country.
    Browning is who's making them look awful this game. The guy needs to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Okay, I give.

This is some awful effing' football.

Z
    Z, if you hurry, you can probably catch the second half of the 5-6 Year Old All Star Pee Wee football game played at Ed Baker Stadium in Gueydan! Score tied at six now, and little running back Maurice Duplantis just getting warmed up after getting cheaply closelined by big Jerome Williams in first half action. Everyone treated to red beans, rice and sausage dinner and a Great Blue heron gumbo after the contest at my home on 110 Boatner Street.

Oh, any other Ragin Cajuns fans are welcomed, just no purple and puke representatives. RSVP this afternoon if interested!

Sincerely,
    Mike Rizzuto

Quote Originally Posted by 82Cajun View Post
    Too Freaking Funny, the camera just showed ULM fans wearing LSU A&M wearing sports gear on TV. I did not see any LSU gear at the New Orleans Bowl
    In fact I know some LSU students that were at the NO Bowl, dressed in their RED!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Ah, many are dressed in Christmas garb.aluminum tinsel.and they blend in with the seats.

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    It would be even worse if Browning wasn't so good at spinning away from the pressure. He should have been sacked about half a dozen times.

Do you think the media coverage is better for the Independence Bowl or the New Orleans Bowl, it just seems like this is getting better coverage. One thing for sure is the announcers are better than what we had Beth Mowins and Jay Gallowway, they were freaking horrible

Quote Originally Posted by 82Cajun View Post
    Do you think the media coverage is better for the Independence Bowl or the New Orleans Bowl, it just seems like this is getting better coverage. One thing for sure is the announcers are better than what we had Beth Mowins and Jay Gallowway, they were freaking horrible
    I don't know, I woukdn't call this good coverage or good announcers. At least I've heard of Beth mowins and Joey Galloway. I have no clue who these dudes are

12. UL Football Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v UL Monroe

Bottom line, Berry does not respect football tradition going on fourth down too often, bad defense schemes, and awful special teams. I swear when that first touchdown pass went it reminded me of our last play with them. Solich must have been paying attention to that game.

Sorry for you guys that need the belt to justify our team. Our team is justified by performance against SDSU, and ECU in big bowl games. I fully expect the Hoax to get run off the field in the second half, and ASU to get pounded in their bowl game with two interim coaches.

If this keeps up, SUN BELT will be 2/5 in bowls and we know who won the games in exciting fashion and has to share the money from actual butts, and tickets sold with Hoaxes, Cub Wolves, Red Blobs, and Gangsters.

13. Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Can Ohio possibly be penalized anymore----Monroe getting some real breaks but not capitalizing on them---Would you take Browning or Broadway---Tough decision and I hope that the ASU guy is gone!!!!

Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

We better give Coach Hud some more money and try to keep him as long as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    I fully agree. But without Browning, they would not even be in a bowl game. Ohio did their scout work, just key on Browning, and it's ball game.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information