Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Default Re: Indy Bowl - Ohio v ULM

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    With my new work schedule I arrive late and can't drive down Bertrand and Congress like I used to.

I have seen them in the past, at 4:30 in the afternoon. But with my new schedule the game is about to start and I take a different route to avoid the congestion. I don't even get to blow my horn at the Eauk like I used to.

So I didn't get to notice the purp-etrator tents this year.
    Turbine, thanks for at least admitting the tents are there instead of the typical trolling response.
    preciate that

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncorkdork View Post
    if you would rather call me a troll than answer the question then go ahead, but it's still a valid question
    Why ask the question though? Why be that guy?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    There is NO university in this state with less of an LSU presence at thier games than UL. He just wants to be that guy.

It's sunday and Ohio just scored another touchdown and browning is still rolling out looking for an open receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    It's sunday and Ohio just scored another touchdown and browning is still rolling out looking for an open receiver.
    Browning just went to get in the shower.he ended up bootlegging and sliding into the toilet.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Browning just went to get in the shower.he ended up bootlegging and sliding into the toilet.
    Tabby just wrote an article on how showers are classless.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Tabby just wrote an article on how showers are classless.
    That just gave me a good laugh.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    There is NO university in this state with less of an LSU presence at thier games than UL. He just wants to be that guy.
    Well that is true and what I call good perspective.

Then again that may be why the tents caught his eye.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Well that is true and what I call good perspective.

Then again that may be why the tents caught his eye.
    Jon, could be that because we are all inside Cajun Field by 9am we never see it. Could be that "dude" is a drive-by and has never been in Cajun Field.

Happy New Year.

Z

Everybody including me who goes through the gates on congress sees them. If you guys dont want it mentioned again for some reason then i wont, its your board

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic.-game-s-future

Interesting article on the I-Bowl. Of note is the comment that only about half of the distributed tickets were used so that would put actual butts in seats at around 20k. Also the sin thrust of the article is interesting. I suggested a similar hotel tax in Lafayette to benefit UL athletics to Ken Ardoin a couple of years ago similar to what Hattiesburg did for USM . I figured their shouldn't be a great deal of opposition in the city parish council since it only affects visitors not voters (I know, Z, I sound like an Obama democrat).

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Everybody including me who goes through the gates on congress sees them. If you guys dont want it mentioned again for some reason then i wont, its your board
    It's "our" board. You mention whatever you want. and then hang on.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    It's "our" board. You mention whatever you want. and then hang on.
    to the rope?? I can do that

Not everybody, speak for yourself. I get there very early on game days AND I have NEVER seen them. I am not saying they are not there; I am saying I have never seen them.

This year there was less "other team" crap than the year before . I expect this trend to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic.-game-s-future

Interesting article on the I-Bowl. Of note is the comment that only about half of the distributed tickets were used so that would put actual butts in seats at around 20k. Also the sin thrust of the article is interesting. I suggested a similar hotel tax in Lafayette to benefit UL athletics to Ken Ardoin a couple of years ago similar to what Hattiesburg did for USM . I figured their shouldn't be a great deal of opposition in the city parish council since it only affects visitors not voters (I know, Z, I sound like an Obama democrat).
    So they want to use a tax to help pay for their mis-management? I surely hope this goes nowhere.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information