Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Basketball scheduling

1. Default Re: Basketball scheduling

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinetiger
    I think that it has been proven that those recruits did not recieve any actuall offers only "interest" from those schools. Once again, pepperfan has to lie about the program in order to make it look better.
    Please explain your proof.

Why do you waste so much of your time here? Like I said earlier, you aren't changing anybody's mind. And your juvenile attitude is laughable. Your arguments are comparable to those of a 7th grader. "Your school sucks." "Your school will never be as good as mine." "You lie so you can be like me."

What a joke. I kind of like your posts, they have great entertainment value. But don't kid yourself, both your lack of civility and your childish arguments shed a poor, not positive, light on your alma mater.

The question beckons--why do you care so much if we're so far beneath you?

Default Re: Basketball scheduling

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    Ok, I need to spread some good feedback real quick, who wants it? I piiicckkk.Cajunsmike. Now you know what that means, ET, I got something for you too buddy.

And really, law school isn't that special, expecially at lsu. Were not talking about Harvard here. Nobody's constructing major bridges that will carry passengers over a major waterway for the next 50+ years. Nobody's over there doing post-stack migration or AVO analysis of seismic data in order better image sub-salt hydrocarbon traps in the deepwater GOM, like some of the oilfield trash in lafayette and houston do. I've known my share of graduates from that place, and they'll admit, its not that hard. Of course they amp it up at first to ween some of 'em out just to let them know if they'll like it or not, then its just waiting until graduation. Apparently, anyone with half a brain, can go in hang out and party or do whatever through the first couple semesters, then buckle down the last couple weeks for finals, and then off the Christmas break. Anyone who can succeed in reading comprehension can get a law degree. Obviously, it doesn't take much arguing skills to be an atty, because you have none. When your opposing atty says your client's attempt at extortion, i mean, accident, was his own fault, what do you reply with? "Nuh Uh" or "UL sucks" You've got the debating skills of a 13 year old teenage girl.

And it doesn't suprise me that an engineer "flunked" out. Some of those guys are super smart, but good engineers will seldom have the type of brain to succeed as an attorney. Trust me, I work with a ton of them, they would be lost without their calculators.

And its obvious that this ambulance chaser lives in Baton Rouge. with all of those chemical plants, and refineries, and whatever other polluters they have there.there is much more of an oppurtunity for him to turn some guy's slipping on the floor into extorting money from a company. And with that disgusting air quality, He's probably just waiting on the next class action to come through.

So you graduated from college with a 3.5 and can make a 157 on your LSAT?

You are not even an engineer so what do you about engineering or lawyers? Just b/c you know a few dumb lawyers or just b/c you think that engineers are smart doesn't mean that you know what you are talking about.

and blah blah about everything else. I never said BR was that great, its not. Lafayette is probably the best city in LA, but ULLL fans make it suck.

and blah blah about everything else. I never said BR was that great, its not. Lafayette is probably the best city in LA, but ULL fans make it suck.
    BR cannot be great cause you are there and if UL fans suck then you must rate as the black hole of the sports world. GO HOME EVANGELINE IS CALLING TIGERS DON'T WANT YOU. I cannot believe how your school is ruining Ali Broussard

Quote Originally Posted by gridiron
    BR cannot be great cause you are there and if UL fans suck then you must rate as the black hole of the sports world. GO HOME EVANGELINE IS CALLING TIGERS DON'T WANT YOU. I cannot believe how your school is ruining Ali Broussard
    I think ALLEY Broussard is ruining himself. He just cut a new rap single. He has time to rap but is 25 lbs overwieght and will have to catch up to Williams and Scott not to metion the red-shirt freshman who is waiting in the wings.

Doesn't look good for Broussard and that is terrible. I saw the guys play in HS game and he is unbelievable. He could of had a great college and pro career.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

So you graduated from college with a 3.5 and can make a 157 on your LSAT?

You are not even an engineer so what do you about engineering or lawyers? Just b/c you know a few dumb lawyers or just b/c you think that engineers are smart doesn't mean that you know what you are talking about.

and blah blah about everything else. I never said BR was that great, its not. Lafayette is probably the best city in LA, but ULL fans make it suck.
    No LSAT for me. i took the GRE once, and scored upper 1000's, i think it was a 1080 give or take. Above average, but I wasn't trying to blow the roof off either. I just needed an acceptable score to get what i wanted. as for GPA, 3.5 graduate, plus all the research and writing. Undergrad was lower becasue I was one of those guys that you were too good for that always went out and stuff. But, I got it up high enough at the end to get where i wanted. Plus, I've never given much creedence to GPA's a student who always makes 90% and one who always makes 89% would have GPAs separated by a whole point. And i've seen it too many times that just because someone can regurgetate information onto a test paper, doesn't mean they can apply knowledge and succeed in the work place.

And did you seriously say "blah blah about everything else?" You really are a 13 yr old girl. i've never seen someone that was supposedly so educated that was such a sissy. Blah blah blah? I bet you couldn't even make a legitimate argument that it gets dark at the end of everyday.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I think ALLEY Broussard is ruining himself. He just cut a new rap single. He has time to rap but is 25 lbs overwieght and will have to catch up to Williams and Scott not to metion the red-shirt freshman who is waiting in the wings.

Doesn't look good for Broussard and that is terrible. I saw the guys play in HS game and he is unbelievable. He could of had a great college and pro career.
    I have a close friend who is a PT in BR. He has been saying for many months now that AB likely wouldn't come back from the injury. He had several setbacks in therapy and such, and it didn't heal properly.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux
    I have a close friend who is a PT in BR. He has been saying for many months now that AB likely wouldn't come back from the injury. He had several setbacks in therapy and such, and it didn't heal properly.
    What I can't understand if one is that close to the NFL, why doesn't he work his heart out and try to make a comback? Why fool around with rapping of all things?

if his injury is indeed that bad, he should focus on a degree and trying to prepare for life after football. Rap isn't going to cut it.

This is so COOL Re: Basketball scheduling

Well hero good morning,

First, compete with what? Lawyers and engineers do not work in the same fields. BTW, three of the engineers that started in my law school fclass flunked out. I would be willing to bet that you are not smart enough to get into lawschool, pass it, and then pass the bar.

Second, know things before you spout them. La is not the state with the most claims filed per capita. Tx, MS, CA, and NY all lead Louisiana. I don't practice law in, nor do I live in Evangeline parish. I work in BR.

And pepperfan making jokes about riding the backs of scholarship ath? you losers clean up that rinky-dink stadium. You paint that crappy baseball complex and you gather for a recruiting bash featuring a bunch of rejects and third rate players no one else wants.

Then you come on here and make up lies about it.

You guys are a bunch of middle-aged fat asses who make up conspiracy theories about how LSU stole your school's name and how LSU is the reason you can't win anything in sports.

Listen you oil field trash, why don't you take your UL rajin peppers and stick em up your ass.
    Oh boy struck a nerve? Getting into law school and passing is not that big a deal. I was in insurance and never had a problem beating you guys day in and day out while you sucked up the claimants money in fees, and expenses. I have to admit I loved it when the poor sap said talk to my lawyer. At last it was no longer about his feelings and ignorant demands, only about the money and how many trips he would make before he felt better.

Working in refineryville is so much better than Ville Platte, but I bet you still chase the ambulance, and still overcharge the poor claimant with his hurting back that you so kindly set him up with a chiropracter at no up front cost. You are exposed more and more .

9. Default Re: Basketball scheduling

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express
    Oh boy struck a nerve? Getting into law school and passing is not that big a deal. I was in insurance and never had a problem beating you guys day in and day out while you sucked up the claimants money in fees, and expenses. I have to admit I loved it when the poor sap said talk to my lawyer. At last it was no longer about his feelings and ignorant demands, only about the money and how many trips he would make before he felt better.

Working in refineryville is so much better than Ville Platte, but I bet you still chase the ambulance, and still overcharge the poor claimant with his hurting back that you so kindly set him up with a chiropracter at no up front cost. You are exposed more and more .
    I went to a top 10 law school in US and it was the easiest 3 years of my life. It was like a vacation for 3 years, hardly went to class and one semester did not even live in Boston, but flew in a few times for exams and a few other important dates. I am the first to admit that becoming an attorney is a very easy thing to do. The bar exam is a joke, especially outside of NY and CA, just a lot of memorization. Attorneys become impressive or not based on their careers over 20 years or so, not because they become an attorney This guy, evangeltiger, is very excited about being a lawyer and having a brief case and going to meetings and court and such Just another immature recent law grad from a third tier law school (if he went to LSU) who thinks that all of the sudden he is an important person and a critical asset to his firm, when actually he is just filling a seat and doing due dilligence and other grunt work.

I for one could not have become an engineer or a doctor, just did not have it in me

Quote Originally Posted by miamicajun32
    I went to a top 10 law school in US and it was the easiest 3 years of my life. It was like a vacation for 3 years, hardly went to class and one semester did not even live in Boston, but flew in a few times for exams and a few other important dates. I am the first to admit that becoming an attorney is a very easy thing to do. The bar exam is a joke, especially outside of NY and CA, just a lot of memorization. Attorneys become impressive or not based on their careers over 20 years or so, not because they become an attorney This guy, evangeltiger, is very excited about being a lawyer and having a brief case and going to meetings and court and such Just another immature recent law grad from a third tier law school (if he went to LSU) who thinks that all of the sudden he is an important person and a critical asset to his firm, when actually he is just filling a seat and doing due dilligence and other grunt work.

I for one could not have become an engineer or a doctor, just did not have it in me
    typical cajunfan, just run a bunch of lies. The truth is, you work on a oil rig like the rest of the cajunfans-alll 30 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express

I'll that you are a middle-aged oil field rat that quit ULL in the 70s and thinks that you know something b/c you worked all your life for nothing.

I have seen a bunch of pot bellied, middle-aged losers steep so much of the lives in lies about a third rate commuter school.

I'll that you are a middle-aged oil field rat that quit UL in the 70s and thinks that you know something b/c you worked all your life for nothing.

I have seen a bunch of pot bellied, middle-aged losers steep so much of the lives in lies about a third rate commuter school.
    you are a turd, you talk a big talk hiding behind your computer screen. How did you get in the national guard? Oh yeah i forgot its a don't ask don't tell policy these days for you people. You my friend are a loser. Why don't you tell me where you are so my oilfield trash ass can teach you a few things about being a man you lill sissy. I think your ____ed off b/c they have people who make more in the oilfield out of highscool than you will ever make being a spinelsess sissified atty. Oh yeah next time you go to the bathroom try not to pee on your nuts if you have any.

13. Default Re: Basketball scheduling

typical cajunfan, just run a bunch of lies. The truth is, you work on a oil rig like the rest of the cajunfans-aL 30 of them.
    Some of the most frustrated and unsatisfied professionals are attorneys that are not able to work at the cutting edge firms or have their own cutting edge practice and spend all day drafting boring documents or litigating minor cases. Don't blame evangeltiger, he is just burned out from his frustrating career, even though it just started. I feel sorry for him

You can google me if you want: evan jowers. Of course you will not offer same, because then we will all know that you are just some junior associate or contract attorney at some small time law office and buried in paperwork So you take your frustrations out on this board, like a school child

Quote Originally Posted by miamicajun32
    Some of the most frustrated and unsatisfied professionals are attorneys that are not able to work at the cutting edge firms or have their own cutting edge practice and spend all day drafting boring documents or litigating minor cases. Don't blame evangeltiger, he is just burned out from his frustrating career, even though it just started. I feel sorry for him

You can google me if you want: evan jowers. Of course you will not offer same, because then we will all know that you are just some junior associate or contract attorney at some small time law office and buried in paperwork So you take your frustrations out on this board, like a school child
    I actually spend most of work in politics and not the actuall practice of law. However, one of the legislators that I have done work for has brought me in as Of counsel at this firm and I do quite well the projects that I do. sorry man.

Beside half the ____ you've said is a lie. LSU Law school is a top 100 not third tier, it is very hard to pass the first yr there and its grads do decent in the field.

None of this changes the simple facts:

Pepperfans make up thing about ULL it make it look better.

The school is just a commuter school without a real fanbase.

Most of the posters on these cajun bds are over age 40, out of shape and believe that LSU has ruined USL.

I could whip most of 'ems ass any day of the week.

I actually spend most of work in politics and not the actuall practice of law. However, one of the legislators that I have done work for has brought me in as Of counsel at this firm and I do quite well the projects that I do. sorry man.

Beside half the ____ you've said is a lie. LSU Law school is a top 100 not third tier, it is very hard to pass the first yr there and its grads do decent in the field.

None of this changes the simple facts:

Pepperfans make up thing about UL it make it look better.

The school is just a commuter school without a real fanbase.

Most of the posters on these cajun bds are over age 40, out of shape and believe that LSU has ruined USL.

I could whip most of 'ems ass any day of the week.
    Please Dorothy!!!! Click your heels 3 times and go back home. And take the cowardly tiger with you.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information