Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: Any information on cajun field renovation

Default Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Then you have been misinformed. Their money is good for the program, their as good as we can get attitude is not. I have singled out these two individuals by name because of statements they have made.

They are 100% satisfied with our current status and would like to see us renew our old rivalries with Lamar, McNeese and other SLC schools. That is the wrong attitude for this university's athletic program.

Certain RCAF board members have been removed due to not sharing the same goals or attitude. They have repeatedly presented financially feasible plans for stadium expansion and the advancement of the entire athletic program. They were told thanks, but no thanks, the timing is not right. They then voiced their displeasure regarding the lack of vision and preparation regarding conference realignment. Those members have been removed from the RCAF Board.

But, hey if you believe that the current members are the best we can get and this is the best this program will ever be then you would be correct that Bordelon and Judice are the right people to lead this university.

I would love for Buckley to do interviews with any ex board member who ran up against this pile of stupidity. It is needed where these narrow minded thinkers are called out for their pro SLC position. If true we are being flat out lied to with each passing day of non action working in the pro-SLC favor. That is where delays trend us towards. Even worse, these now significant delays may be on purpose to achieve their pro-SLC agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I would love for Buckley to do interviews with any ex board member who ran up against this pile of stupidity. It is needed where these narrow minded thinkers are called out for their pro SLC position. If true we are being flat out lied to with each passing day of non action working in the pro-SLC favor. That is where delays trend us towards. Even worse, these now significant delays may be on purpose to achieve their pro-SLC agenda.
    We have been being lied to for a long time, the truth will come out. This administration has now resulted to trying to strong arm people because of their lack of vision. Which is f'n comical, these guys trying to strong arm anyone. One way to certainly ____ cajuns the F off, try to strong arm them. It's coming and they are already planning their excuses for the truth when it comes out, I promise you.

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Those two gentlemen are there because they are respected successful businessmen in the community and cajun fan to the core. The are not problems but assets to RCAF; to say otherwise is foolish.
    John Bordelon is so Cajun to the Core that for the UL homecoming game the first year he was chairman of RCAF, he was firmly seated in box seats in Tiger Stadium. As for Marc Judice, he is outspoken in his criticism of those who want to progress beyond his dream of being in a conference with McNeese, Nothwestern and Nichols again.

With leaders like this, who needs enemies.

5. Default Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    When RCAF was first set up under the Foundation the reasons given was that the RCAF monies would be able to be used on paper to bolster the Foundations total giving which was supposed to an important measure for the vaunted "Tier 1" status. Yet Tier 1 status seems as elusive as the Master Plan.

In hindsight, I would rather an independent RCAF.
    ---THE OTHER REASON OR ANOTHER REASON WAS ONE I THOUGHT TO BE PRETTY GOOD AT THE TIME---LET THE FOUNDATION DO ALL THE PAPER WORK WITHOUT A HUGE EXPENSE FOR THE RCAF TO GET IN STARTING OUT---BUT I TELL YOU THAT THE SILENCE ON THIS IS CRAZY---JUST TELL US SOMETHING WHETHER IT IS GOOD OR BAD!!!!!

If true both have no business being on the RCAF board. None at all. Very sad to hear this. How can anyone be allowed to stay on a board with this pathetic personal agenda already established. Truly pathetic that's who we have managing our donations.

Then you have been misinformed. Their money is good for the program, their as good as we can get attitude is not. I have singled out these two individuals by name because of statements they have made.

They are 100% satisfied with our current status and would like to see us renew our old rivalries with Lamar, McNeese and other SLC schools. That is the wrong attitude for this university's athletic program.

Certain RCAF board members have been removed due to not sharing the same goals or attitude. They have repeatedly presented financially feasible plans for stadium expansion and the advancement of the entire athletic program. They were told thanks, but no thanks, the timing is not right. They then voiced their displeasure regarding the lack of vision and preparation regarding conference realignment. Those members have been removed from the RCAF Board.

But, hey if you believe that the current members are the best we can get and this is the best this program will ever be then you would be correct that Bordelon and Judice are the right people to lead this university.
    You must have been at the meeting at the Alumni house about a month ago when alot of new money backers left ____ED! We need a new RCAF!

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    John Bordelon is so Cajun to the Core that for the UL homecoming game the first year he was chairman of RCAF, he was firmly seated in box seats in Tiger Stadium.
    If true, I would have to withdraw my previous statement.

Out of curiosity, who were the board members that were removed from the RCAF? (If you're able to say)

Look at the RCAF Board photo from last year. Then look at the new one. In the new one there is no Rusty Cloutier and no Curtis Hollinger that I know for sure were there last year. I want to say T Boy Hebert used to be there as well, but don't hold me to that one. There may have been one or two more as well.

I have had many conversations with each of these individuals, individually and together, and have never heard anything resembling that comment If you have heard it directly then you have a point . if you "heard it" from someone else, I totally discount it.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Look at the RCAF Board photo from last year. Then look at the new one. In the new one there is no Rusty Cloutier and no Curtis Hollinger that I know for sure were there last year. I want to say T Boy Hebert used to be there as well, but don't hold me to that one. There may have been one or two more as well.
    Ahh.thanks. I thought Bordelon and Cloutier were working together to try and pull together financing for the new stadium?

I replied before reading all your comments. Regarding the board members presenting plans and being opposed; I have not heard any of this; that doesn't really mean much, I just haven't heard it. If I hear it directly from the source(s) I would be upset as well.

But I need to hear it from the source(s), not on an Internet board. Sorry, but a LOT of you are beautiful Swedish models and I don't want to fall for another one!

Sorry, but a LOT of you are beautiful Swedish models
    Only on Thursdays.

I replied before reading all your comments. Regarding the board members presenting plans and being opposed; I have not heard any of this; that doesn't really mean much, I just haven't heard it. If I hear it directly from the source(s) I would be upset as well.

But I need to hear it from the source(s), not on an Internet board. Sorry, but a LOT of you are beautiful Swedish models and I don't want to fall for another one!
    Maybe we could have heard it for ourselves if all of us who gave to RCAF would have been included in the invitation only meeting at the Alumni House after the last CUSA debacle. But since we weren't we had to hear reports from those that were there. The reports are that the group was split into two camps. One camp included the aggressive group including Cloutier who want to strive for better things. The second group was reported to be the old guard (and I heard the Judice name mentioned as being in that group) that longs for the old days of the SLC and playing in the local playgrounds of mcneese, nicholls, etc. From the way things seem to be going I'd say the admin sided with the old Authement clique.

FML!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information