Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: Any information on cajun field renovation

Default Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    Vob, when you gonna ask for them digits?
    Aww haiiilll nawww

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I'm up for a straight renewal later this month. Unless.HUGE recruiting weeks start next week. Clock is ticking. Savioe/Farmer get the positive mojo going on stadium expansion/master plan thing before these guys hit campus next week. I'll happily double up. Otherwise, same $$$ as last year. I have grown weary, edgy & impatient from these months of delays.

I look forward to having Master Plan happy pants for a day or two before next weekend. Timing needed to give Hud and staff an extra value to sell UL to recruitsl. School leaders must come through on timing for it to be a win-win. They are officially on the Policarp clock.
    Even if we see a COMPLETE masterplan THIS AFTERNOON, the recruits coming in will never play in anything resembleing that masterplan. Maybe freshman year 2016 might get to walk through those hollow archways their senior year.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Even if we see a COMPLETE masterplan THIS AFTERNOON, the recruits coming in will never play in anything resembleing that masterplan. Maybe freshman year 2016 might get to walk through those hollow archways their senior year.
    While that may or may not be true; having the plan will still help to sell recruits on coming here this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    They won't know that, leave that part to HUD

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Congratulations. I was on the 7 year plan myself. lol

Actually it was a 7 1/2 year plan, finished in December, 1973, after starting college the first time in September, 1966.
    Glad I'm not alone on that. I "decided" to work, go to school, get married, and have a kiddo before graduating. I was on the 87-94 plan, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Glad I'm not alone on that. I "decided" to work, go to school, get married, and have a kiddo before graduating. I was on the 87-94 plan, though.
    I was on the 'Tet Offensive' plan. Lol

I was on the 'Tet Offensive' plan. Lol
    You just had to one-up me didn't you?

8. Default Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Well just for the record----12 years ---USL, Loyola Law, UL, McNeese, Loyola, UL--------Man but am I smart!!! GEEEZ what a waste of time!!!

Here are your detailed renderings. We are just going to water it down a bit. Shame on the administration for not answering the call of their fans. This was easy and the sad part is that it's ten year old technology, LOL! We have fans with their wallets open, but just need to know where it's going. Seriously, we can do this.

Stadium Master Plan:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vagKUY0sG2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaSli.aPkGCg&index=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDg6y.PkGCg&index=17

Listen to the narration on the OSU video. shocking! The university administration there gets it. Ours does not.

11. UL Football Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Lots of problems with what the Wizard is doing, have seen just about every one.

Here is a nice little idea for the RCAF. Have a detailed audited set of books. I know I get one from Exxon, Chevron, and other corporations. These companies in their annual reports give you the big picture, not the details. We are asking for a small level of trust here, from them not us.

I know these 501C corporations do not have to be as transparent, but it would be so refreshing to be a trailblazer in this. Message to RCAF and Martin Hall, be fearless trust your current fans, they will deliver and will recruit new ones with the slightest encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    This was easy and the sad part is that it's ten year old technology, LOL!
    You may just be on to something!! Maybe the university is waiting for "new technology" to come out before they put together the master plan. As soon as new technology comes out, maybe we'll have our plan. I think Al Gore is working on something as we speak. The new technology will be sweet!!!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    You just had to one-up me didn't you?
    HAHA!!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Here is a nice little idea for the RCAF. Have a detailed audited set of books. I know I get one from Exxon, Chevron, and other corporations. These companies in their annual reports give you the big picture, not the details. We are asking for a small level of trust here, from them not us.

I know these 501C corporations do not have to be as transparent, but it would be so refreshing to be a trailblazer in this. Message to RCAF and Martin Hall, be fearless trust your current fans, they will deliver and will recruit new ones with the slightest encouragement.
    Express, The RCAF is a part of the UL Foundation. It is NOT a seperate entity. Therein lies a problem. The UL Foundation has to do an annual report but not the RCAF. I wish they would, just to to encourage the members and to be more open.

Listen to the narration on the OSU video. shocking! The university administration there gets it. Ours does not.
    They have an oil company takeover baron as their cash pinata.we don't.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information