Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Any information on cajun field renovation

Default Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how people can constantly lay blame on certain peeps in the administration. They aren't going to let you know every little thing they do along the way. Quit acting like they aren't doing anything at all just because we don't know the ins and outs of what's going on daily.

It is no secret the leaps and bounds we have made in the last 5 years. Try to have a little freaking patience and stop being so damn negative. My biggest pet peeve in a person's character is pessimism/negativity.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how people can constantly lay blame on certain peeps in the administration. They aren't going to let you know every little thing they do along the way. Quit acting like they aren't doing anything at all just because we don't know the ins and outs of what's going on daily.

It is no secret the leaps and bounds we have made in the last 5 years. Try to have a little freaking patience and stop being so damn negative. My biggest pet peeve in a person's character is pessimism/negativity.
    Judging from your name here, I have been being patient with the UL administration since your momma was a child. I have had enough of patience.

Being a Cajun fan by definition means being patient.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I mean I get that you're trying to play the cool guy schtick right now but it's just coming off as you trying too hard. No one is advocating marching on Martin Hall, they just want people to do their jobs.
    Not trying to be the cool guy not happy with where we are at either. I just don't think this is the correct route to do accomplish what we as fans want.

I'm up for a straight renewal later this month. Unless.HUGE recruiting weeks start next week. Clock is ticking. Savioe/Farmer get the positive mojo going on stadium expansion/master plan thing before these guys hit campus next week. I'll happily double up. Otherwise, same $$$ as last year. I have grown weary, edgy & impatient from these months of delays.

I look forward to having Master Plan happy pants for a day or two before next weekend. Timing needed to give Hud and staff an extra value to sell UL to recruitsl. School leaders must come through on timing for it to be a win-win. They are officially on the Policarp clock.

They aren't going to let you know every little thing they do along the way.
    We don't know anything. I don't know what my RCAF donation does, and I'm renewing anyway. When we get that mythical master plan, I want to share it with all my family who loosely follow UL - loud and proud. I want them to get excited and jump on. I want to link them to something like: this project with a big donate button right below our vision. I want other people to have a stake in what we've all been following. Allons Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Judging from your name here, I have been being patient with the UL administration since your momma was a child. I have had enough of patience.
    My momma was born in 1952, leave her out of this. So you're telling me you're an old goat? And if you were impatient with the administration when she was a child, I would think that means you were at least 18 or old enough to be a student to care that much, which would make you around 80 years old? I didn't think you oldie goldies knew how to use the internet. Congrats.

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I'm up for a straight renewal later this month. Unless.HUGE recruiting weeks start next week. Clock is ticking. Savioe/Farmer get the positive mojo going on stadium expansion/master plan thing before these guys hit campus next week. I'll happily double up. Otherwise, same $$$ as last year. I have grown weary, edgy & impatient from these months of delays.

I look forward to having Master Plan happy pants for a day or two before next weekend. Timing needed to give Hud and staff an extra value to sell UL to recruitsl. School leaders must come through on timing for it to be a win-win. They are officially on the Policarp clock.
    I'm with you on that one.

I didn't think you could tell that much about me from the term "ragincajun" and my favorite number "10".

My momma was born in 1952, leave her out of this. So you're telling me you're an old goat? And if you were impatient with the administration when she was a child, I would think that means you were at least 18 or old enough to be a student to care that much, which would make you around 80 years old? I didn't think you oldie goldies knew how to use the internet. Congrats.

;-)
    Damn, you musta been older than dirt when you graduated, or your mom had you late. But yes, your mom would have been in HS when I was supposed to be graduating college [though she could have actually graduated with me]. But I am only 5 years older than her, not 20.

Wasn't my intention to insult either you or your mom, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Damn, you musta been older than dirt when you graduated, or your mom had you late. But yes, your mom would have been in HS when I was supposed to be graduating college [though she could have actually graduated with me]. But I am only 5 years older than her, not 20.

Wasn't my intention to insult either you or your mom, by the way.
    Vob, when you gonna ask for them digits?

Which digits?

I didn't think you could tell that much about me from the term "ragincajun" and my favorite number "10".
    Just figured you were a 2010 grad

LOL, no offense taken. I was just messing with you. But yes a little bit of both, I was 23 when I graduated and my mom had me when she was 34. Still don't know how you can tell when I graduated by the number 10. as I had this screen name since 2007 and couldn't have possibly known when I would finally graduate!!! I wasn't on a strict 4-year plan, tried to enjoy it as much as I could before I had to hit the real world.

Congratulations. I was on the 7 year plan myself. lol

Actually it was a 7 1/2 year plan, finished in December, 1973, after starting college the first time in September, 1966.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information