Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: Any information on cajun field renovation

Default Re: any information on cajun field renovation

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Until we see a concrete plan with timelines and financial requirements no one is going to give anything. When I see a plan, I will probably match what I give already. You do NOT start soliciting funding for a project before you plan it. You present a finished plan, then solicit the funds. Economics 101
    This

I heard that Scott and T-Joe just emerged form their bunker, they were hoping the Mayan calendar would render the master plan unnecessary.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    This
    Can you imagine how much easier Mr Winsteds job would be??

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Can you imagine how much easier Mr Winsteds job would be??

Z
    Why isn't he AD?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    How much do you plan on donating on this cause? What if you were to contact Dr. Savoie and Mr. Farmer and let them know you are willing to start this off with $X.XX amount? What if you take the lead and get people on RP and around the city on board and start collecting donations to fund the stadium?
    What if the guy who is paid 6 figures to do exactly that, did his job?

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Until we see a concrete plan with timelines and financial requirements no one is going to give anything. When I see a plan, I will probably match what I give already. You do NOT start soliciting funding for a project before you plan it. You present a finished plan, then solicit the funds. Economics 101
    How on earth can you establish a "concrete" timeline when you do not have the funds, and you do not know WHERE the funds will be coming from? I think that was a mistake on their part for giving us timelines on the baseball stadium without having secured funds.
    Right now, we have a pipe dream, that's it and nothing more. But I agree, the plan should be presented with fund sourcing and expected fund generating timelines.

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    How on earth can you establish a "concrete" timeline when you do not have the funds, and you do not know WHERE the funds will be coming from? I think that was a mistake on their part for giving us timelines on the baseball stadium without having secured funds.
    Right now, we have a pipe dream, that's it and nothing more. But I agree, the plan should be presented with fund sourcing and expected fund generating timelines.
    We have a campus master plan that lays out a pipe dream for the next 20 years. This plan includes River Ranching surrounding areas of campus and a got damn monorail. Do we have funds for our monorail yet, or do we know where they are coming from? No. If I become a rich alum down the road - I will think back on a plan to have a monorail system and make that ____ happen. Why? Because monorails are legit.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBouzi View Post
    Why? Because monorails are legit.
    Word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZjzsnPhnw

ya'll are right. Lets just rabble on a message board. That'll work the best.

rabble rabble rabble

Well they never actually showed a plan for baseball did they? I know I never heard of a fundraising effort for a baseball stadium. If you want people to give money show a plan because if not your not going to get any money.

rabble rabble rabble
    Let's not discuss on a discussion board. I donate to RP also, did you need to know that too? Did I earn the right to rabble on RP?

rabble rabble rabble

how ____ing stupid do you have to be to think that its our jobs to fundraise for the AD? The university pays people for that. Quit with the cuckold mindset and start holding people accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    how ____ing stupid do you have to be to think that its our jobs to fundraise for the AD? The university pays people for that. Quit with the cuckold mindset and start holding people accountable.
    Grab the pitch forks! Grab the torches! Lets march on Martin hall!!!!

I can see this is working. rabble rabble rabble.

I donate to RP too. Does that give me the right to rabble with ya'll?

I mean I get that you're trying to play the cool guy schtick right now but it's just coming off as you trying too hard. No one is advocating marching on Martin Hall, they just want people to do their jobs.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: any information on cajun field renovation

If they had acted timely on the stadium, the funds were there. They decided to d!*k around with it and the money disappeared.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information